WIN an Aromababy® Bath Time Gift Pack
One of our most popular promotions with our Huggies members has been with Aromababy®, the pure and natural, organic-rich baby skin care product specialist.
Formulated for pregnancy, baby and the entire family, Aromababy® has teamed up with Huggies again to give 28 lucky members the chance to win an Aromababy® Bath Time Gift Pack, especially formulated for bub and valued at over $87.00.
All you have to do is tell us in 25 words or less what is the one product from the Aromababy® range that you would love to try and why.
We have 28 x Aromababy® Bath Time Gift Packs to giveaway!
Aromababy was launched as the first, natural mother and baby skincare brand to combine the use of organic ingredients with research. Used in select hospitals, suitable for skin affected by eczema and still proudly Australian made, Aromababy is free from petro-chemicals, parabens, propylene glycol and other nasties thought to be linked to skin irritation.
This gorgeous Baby Bath Time Gift Pack includes:
- Pure Hair Cleanse™ – an extra gentle, super-mild, cleansing hair wash for babies and dry scalps, enriched with organic geranium and ideal for cradle cap (2 × 250mL RRP $41.90)
- Bath Gel – enriched with organic chamomile oil for sensitive skin, a gentle, relaxing bath or shower gel for babies and older children (2 × 250mL RRP $45.90)
Both products can be used in the shower and are suitable for the entire family. They are entirely sulphate-free, naturally.
How to Enter:
- Simply click on the promotion entry link below;
- Enter your details and answer the following question in 25 words or less: What is the one product from the Aromababy® range that you would love to try and why?;
- Confirm your acceptance of the promotion Conditions of Entry; and
- Submit your entry.
Entry Periods and Dates Entries Judged:
- Entry Period 1: 16 December 2015 to 31 January 2016; Entries Judged: 12 February 2016
- Entry Period 2: 1 February 2016 to 29 February 2016; Entries Judged: 11 March 2016
- Entry Period 3: 1 March 2016 to 31 March 2016; Entries Judged: 8 April 2016
- Entry Period 4: 1 April 2016 to 30 April 2016; Entries Judged: 13 May 2016