WIN a Sponky Prize Pack
Sponky is a Chihuahua who lives in Melbourne, Australia. He is the most loyal friend a person could have and now your child can develop the same bond with their very own Sponky. In fact, you could win the entire Sponky range of toys and books.
All you have to do is tell us in 25 words or less what is the one product from the Sponky range that you are most looking forward to winning and why.
We have 3 x Sponky Prize Packs to giveaway!
Introducing the newest and cutest licensed character to hit Australia… Sponky! Based on a real dog, Sponky is a Chihuahua who lives in Melbourne! A home-grown character, Sponky is the star of his very own cartoon series, including Sponky: Lizard Hunter, Sponky: Rainy Day, Sponky: Christmas Eve and Sponky: Easter Egg Hunt.
In addition to the cartoon and children’s book, the first range of newborn-focused toys are now available in stores. Sponky, in super-soft plush, is the inspiration for a collection of colourful, sensory stimulating toys that squeak, rattle and even feature some of Sponky’s friends. This is your chance to win the entire Sponky range. Each winner will receive:
- Sponky Lift-the-Flap Book, valued at $12.95
- Sponky Abacus, valued at $14.95
- Sponky Activity Spiral, valued at $22.95
- Sponky Clip Anywhere Toy, valued at $19.95
- Sponky Comforter Blankie, valued at $14.95
- Sponky Play Mat, valued at $69.95
- Sponky Squeezer, valued at $12.95
- Sponky Stretch and Clip, valued at $19.95
- Sponky Teething Rattle, valued at $9.95
How to Enter:
- Simply click on the promotion entry link below;
- Enter your details and answer the following question in 25 words or less: What is the one product from the Sponky range that you are most looking forward to winning and why?
- Confirm your acceptance of the promotion Conditions of Entry; and
- Submit your entry.
Entry Periods and Dates Entries Judged:
- Entry Period 1: 16 December 2015 to 31 January 2016; Entries Judged: 12 February 2016
- Entry Period 2: 1 February 2016 to 29 February 2016; Entries Judged: 11 March 2016
- Entry Period 3: 1 March 2016 to 31 March 2016; Entries Judged: 8 April 2016