Take a look at our current promotions.
When you spend $30 or more on at least 2 Huggies products.
25 to be won.
To enter the Promotion:
• Spend $30 or more on at least two Huggies branded products, and retain a legible copy of your receipt (showing date, store of purchase and products purchased);
• Go to www.huggies.com.au/bigwpromo;
• Sign up to become a Huggies® Club Member or login as an existing Huggies® Club Member;
• Agree to the Promotion Terms and Conditions of Entry;
• Enter in 25 words or less “what you love most about Huggies”;
• Enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion; and
• Click on “Enter Promotion”.
Terms and Conditions of Entry – Huggies Big W Promotion
1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Win a $100 Big W Voucher (25 to be won)” promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2) The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, New South Wales, 2061, Australia (Promoter).
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who are members of the Huggies® Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.com.au
4) Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children and grandparents.
5) The Promotion commences on 1 August 2019 at 12.00 am AEST and closes on 14 of August 2019 at 11.59pm AEST (Promotion Period).
6) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must during the Promotion Period enter as follows:
• spend $30 or more on at least two Huggies branded products, and retain a legible copy of your receipt (showing date, store of purchase and products purchased);
• go to www.huggies.com.au/bigwpromo;
• sign up to become a Huggies® Club Member or login as an existing Huggies® Club Member;
• agree to the Promotion Terms and Conditions of Entry;
• enter in 25 words or less “what you love most about Huggies”;
• enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion; and
• click on “Enter Promotion”.
7) A maximum of one (1) entry may be submitted per Huggies® Club Member per week during the Promotion Period.
8) Entrants must retain their purchase receipt(s) for all entries. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them it is the entrant’s responsibility to request one).
9) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
10) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
11) There will be twenty-five (25) prizes. The judging of entries will take place at Kimberly-Clark House, 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, New South Wales, Australia on 6 September 2019. Potential winners will be notified in writing by email on the same date and asked to provide a legible, complete copy of their receipt within 5 days. In the event that potential winners do not provide a qualifying receipt, judging will be conducted with respect to any unclaimed prizes on [13 September 2019] at the same place as the original judgment. The potential winners will be notified via email on the same date and asked to provide a legible, complete copy of their receipt within 5 days.
12) 25 Each prize consists of one (1) Big W voucher to the value of $100. This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can be redeemed at any Big W store in Australia. The total Prize value is $2,500.
13) Each Prize will be delivered by courier to the winner’s nominated address within 3 months of the winner being notified.
14) Each Prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. Each Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a part of the Prize is no longer sold or unavailable).
15) The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of Entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
17) The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries. It is a condition of accepting each Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize (including any conditions relating to redemption and validity).
18) Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
19) The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Prize and these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
20) The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
21) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
22) To the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.