Take a look at our current promotions.
This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
Win a SNOO Smart Baby Sleeper with Huggies! Learn more about SNOO here.
How to Enter
1. Information on how to enter and Prizes (defined below) forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the “Huggies Snoo Giveaway” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 12 May and closes on 30th September 2020 at 11.59 pm AEST (Promotion Period).
3. The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (ABN 65 000 032 333), Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia, Tel (02) 9963 8888 (Promoter).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 year or over who are members of the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum to Be Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.com.au.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Promotion, Huggies® Club Members must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period (Entry):
(1) Log onto https://www.huggies.com.au/promotions (Promotion Website);
(2) Accurately enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion;
(3) Agree to the Conditions of Entry by selecting the “I agree to the Conditions of Entry” check box; and
(4) Click on “Join Now”.
7. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries are permitted (limited to one per week).
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be two (2) draws conducted for this Promotion (Draw). Entries into each Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates outlined in the table below. The Draw will be held at Kimberly Clark at 2:00pm on the dates outlined in the table below. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. All times indicated are in AEST/AEDST as per local NSW time. Winners will be notified in writing by email within five (5) business days of the Draw, and the winner’s name will also be published on the Promotion Website on the date outlined in the table below.
|Draw no||Draw period||Draw Date||Draw Time||Winner announcement|
|Draw 1||12:00AM AEST on 12 May – 11:59 on 31 May 2020||12th June 2020||2:00 pm||15th June 2020|
|Draw 2||12:00AM AEST on 1 September – 11:59 on 30 September 2020||6th October 2020||2:00 pm||9th October 2020|
13. The first valid Entry drawn electronically at random will win a SNOO Smart Baby Sleeper valued at $1,303.50 (USD) each (Prize).
14. The total Prize pool value is up to a maximum of $1,303.50. The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period and based upon the recommended retail prices at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
15. The Prize (including any unused portion of a Prize) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize (or a part of the Prize) with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
17. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary for any unclaimed Prize at the same time and place as the original Draws at 4:00pm AEST/AEDST on the dates outlined in the table above, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities. The winner of any unclaimed Prize, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and details of the winner of any unclaimed Prize will be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table above.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If for any reason this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) modify suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant; (b) disqualify any entrant.
24. The Promoter has no control over Internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
26. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; © any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a Prize.
29. Authorised under: LTPS/20/43547
30. Winner shall be required to adhere to the user guide located at
www.happiestbaby.com/snoo-user-manual and shall comply with the following instructions when using SNOO:
IF YOUR BABY HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A NON-TRIVIAL MEDICAL CONDITION, CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER PRIOR TO USING THE PRODUCT. YOU WILL NOT USE THE PRODUCT IF YOUR BABY CAN PUSH UP ON HANDS AND KNEES OR HAS REACHED 6 MONTHS OF AGE, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. YOU WILL NOT USE THE PRODUCT IF YOUR BABY WEIGHS MORE THAN 11 KILOGRAMS. You will maintain the product in accordance with all instructions received from Happiest Baby and as usual care for the product.
31. To the extent permissible by law participants agree that they won’t take action against Happiest Baby for any injury/damages claims related to use of prize.
Q. Can anyone enter this promotion?
A. Only Huggies® Club members are eligible to enter this promotion. If you’re not a Huggies Member you can join online at www.huggies.com.au.
Q. How many times can I enter?
A. You are able to enter once a week. In order to submit each entry, you will need to sign in, go to the ’Win a SNOO Smart Baby Sleeper’ promotion page and click on the ‘Enter’ button.
Q. What Huggies® products are included in the Win a SNOO Smart Baby Sleeper?
A. The SNOO Smart Baby Sleeper promotion products consists of:
(1) SNOO Smart Baby Sleeper $1,303.50 (USD)
Q. What are the Draw Periods and Draw Dates?
A. There is 1 draw in the ‘Win a SNOO Smart Baby Sleeper’ promotion. These draws are outlined in the table below.
|Draw no||Draw period||Draw Date||Draw Time||Winner announcement|
|Draw 1||12:00AM AEST on 1 May – 11:59 on 31 May 2020||12th June 2020||2:00 pm||15th June 2020|
|Draw 12||12:00AM AEST on 1 September – 11:59 on 30 September 2020||6th October 2020||2:00 pm||9th October 2020|
Q. How can I find out if I am a winner?
A. The winners will be notified by e-mail, and the name of the winner of each draw will be displayed on www.huggies.com.au.
Q. Is this promotion open to NZ residents?
A. No, it’s only open to Australian residents who are members of the Huggies® Club.
Q. I have a question about this promotion that hasn’t been answered here – who should I contact?
A. If you have a question about the offer, please contact our Customer Service team or alternatively call 1800 028 334.