Take a look at our current promotions.
Want some fun, easy and hands-free songs and activities for your time at home with bub? And how about help with your baby’s sleep time?
And how about help with your baby’s sleep time?
Conditions of Entry
Win one of five Amazon Echo Show 5 Devices Promotion
1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Win one of five Amazon Echo Show 5 Promotion’ (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2) The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, Level 4 52 Alfred St, Milsons Point, NSW 2061, Australia (Promoter).
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who are members of the Huggies® Club (Huggies® Club Members).
4) Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children and grandparents.
5) The Promotion commences on 20 May 2020 at 12.00pm AEST and closes on 26 May 2020 at 11.59pm AEST (Promotion Period).
6) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must:
• Open an email from Huggies Australia sent on the 20th of May & click a link in the email to go to the promotion website page.
• Once on the promotion page, submit the email address that is associated with the entrant’s Huggies Club membership in addition to an answer to the following question:
“ In 25 words or less tell us how you would use your Amazon Echo Show 5 with your bub?’
7) A maximum of one (1) Entry may be submitted per Huggies® Club Member during the Promotion Period.
8) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
10) Valid entries will be judged on the basis of their relevance and creativity and judging will be conducted at Kimberly-Clark Australia, Level 4 52 Alfred St, Milsons Point, NSW 2061, Australia. 5 (Five) winners will be chosen on 27th of May 2020.
11) There are 5 prizes to be awarded. Each winner will receive an Amazon Echo Show 5 device, subject to product availability (see clause 14 below) (the Prize).
12) The Prize value is $129 at RRP and total Prize pool value is $645 at RRP. The RRP may change and Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
13) Each Prize will be sent by courier to each winner’s nominated address within 1 month of the Draw Date.
14) A Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. Each Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a part of the Prize is no longer sold or unavailable).
15) The winner of each Prize will be notified in writing via email within 3 days of the entries being judged, and the winners’ names will also be published by the Promoter on the Huggies website.
16) The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of Entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
18) The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
19) Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
20) The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Prize and these Conditions of Entry.
21) The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
22) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
23) To the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
26) The Amazon Echo Show 5 is given away by Promoter. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.