1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Giveaway of a 3 month supply of our Huggies Ultimate Nappies and Bio Baby Wipes to three (3) lucky winners (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2) The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia (Promoter).
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over
4) Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children, and grandparents.
5) The Promotion commences on 30th August 2021 at 10:00am AEST and closes on 16th September 2021 at 11.59pm AEST (Promotion Period).
6) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must:
a. Locate the competition post hosted on the Huggies Australia Facebook Page (Facebook Post) or Instagram Page (Instagram Post); and
b. Share a picture or comment of how you upcycle your Huggies Ultimate Nappy box
i. as a comment on the Facebook Post; or
ii. on Instagram by tagging @HuggiesAU.
7) If a child/baby features in the Entry, the Entrant must be the parent or legal guardian of the child/baby, or have the parent or legal guardian’s written consent to enter the Promotion using the child’s image.
8) Please remember that Entries will be public and can be accessed by members of the public. In the interests of protecting the privacy of your baby/child and also complying with Facebook and Instagram’s policies, please ensure that you do not post any images that depict full or partial nudity. Images of this nature are likely to be removed in accordance with Facebook and/or Instagram’s policies.
9) The Promotion is game of skill. Valid entries will be judged on the basis of their relevance and creativity and judging will be conducted at Kimberly-Clark Australia, Level 4, 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Three (3) winners will be chosen at 10am AEST on 17th September 2021.
10) The winners will be announced by the Promoter in a comment on the Facebook Post and Instagram Post at 12pmAEST on 17th September 2021 on the date of judging.
11) It is the responsibility of the winners to check the Promoter’s Facebook Post or Instagram Post to determine if they are the winner, and to send a direct message containing their address and contact details to Huggies Australia on Instagram or Facebook within 5 business days of the comment on the Post which announces the winner. For privacy reasons, the Promoter will not contact the winner through Facebook or Instagram private messaging to notify them of their winning entry.
12) If for any reason [the/a] winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
13) There are three (3) prizes to be awarded. Three (3) winners will receive a 3-month-supply of our Huggies Ultimate Nappies in size of choice (9 x Jumbo Boxes) and Huggies Bio Baby Wipes (12 packs) subject to product availability (see clause 13 below) (the Prize).
14) The total Prize value is RRP $369 (RRP $6RRP per wipes pack and $33RRP per Jumbo box). The RRP may change and Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date. Total Prize pool value is $1107.
15) The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
16) The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants’ details and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be invalid.
18) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the Entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the Entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original Entrant.
19) By submitting an Entry in this Promotion, the Entrant declares that their Entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
20) By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the Entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their Entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. In addition, the Entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant’s moral rights in their Entry. The Entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the Entrant’s Entry.
21) The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with Entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
22) Winners should allow 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize (for example email or mail). The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
23) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the Entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
24) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25) The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
26) The Huggies Facebook or Instagram page may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, the Huggies Facebook or Instagram page is at the individual’s expense and risk. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
27) The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
28) It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
30) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their/their child’s name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31) The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook and Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.