Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food
Have fun with your kids decorating these cakes to look like various animals!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar (normal sugar will do)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 90gm butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees celsius
- Sift flour and cocoa powder into a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pattie cake tin or pattie cake cases tin and bake for about 20 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
- Remove from oven and stand for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire cake rack to cool completely.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...