Bacon zucchini and corn pikelets
A quick, healthy meal for the whole family.
- 4 rashers of rindless bacon, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed & grated
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup self raising flour
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Sweet Chilli Sauce (optional for the adults)
1. Squeeze excess liquid from grated zucchini.
2. Combine bacon, zucchini, corn, cheeses, eggs & flour in a large bowl with a wooden spoon. Season with salt & pepper.
3.Heat butter on medium in a large non stick frying pan.
4. Cook heaped tablespoons of mixture in batches for about 2 minutes on each side or until brown.
5. Drain on paper towel & keep warm.
6. Serve with sweet chilli sauce is desired.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...