Banana chip muffins
Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
These low fat and low GI banana chip muffins will keep you kids full longer, and also use up some of the over ripe banana’s sitting in your fruit bowl.
- 3 bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup sugar or low GI sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
1. Mix wet ingredients and sugar well. Sift flour and add. Mix then add chocolate chips.
2. Spoon into muffin tins. Makes 6 texan sized muffins or 12 small muffins.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven, 190 degrees for 20mins
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...