Busy Mum Sausage Rolls
Keywords: snack, toddler, carbs
These Busy mum sausage rolls are a delicious snack the whole family can enjoy. Add different vegetable for some variation.
- 500g pork mince
- 1 carrot – grated
- 1 onion – chopped finely
- 3 slices of white bread
- Rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper
- Egg for glazing puff pastry
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Grate the carrot
- Chop the onions finely and saute
- Remove crust from bread and chop finely
- Combine mince, carrots, onions and bread in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Add rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper to taste
- Roll on some puff pastry and glaze with the egg
- Bake until puff pastry is golden brown
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...