Keywords: snack, picky eaters, toddler, lunch box, kids party food
These biscuits are super simple and your little one can help you roll the dough and cut out biscuit shapes. Special thanks to Huggies mum Dawn for this fab recipe!
- 200g grated tasty cheese
- 100g self raising flour
- 50g soft margarine
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Place the flour and margarine in a bowl and mix into breadcrumbs.
- Add the cheese and the milk to make into a soft ball.
- Roll out onto a floured surface.
- Cut using your favourite shapes.
- Bake at 170C degrees for 15 mins or until slightly brown on top.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...