Keywords: snack, baking with kids, kids party food, chocolate
These choc cupcakes are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser – suitable for any age!
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 100g cooking chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 180C. Fill 2 × 12 cupcake tins with cupcake patties.
- Mix butter and sugar until it is fluffy (almost like a fine paste).
- Beat in eggs and vanilla essence.
- Sift one cup flour in and mix well. Add milk and then the rest of the flour making sure there are no lumps.
- Add in cocoa.
- Make sure mixture is smooth.
- Pour into individual patties.
- Cook for 20-30 mins.
- Check cupcakes are cooked with a skewer. This can be done by piercing one of the cupcakes. If the skewer comes away clean, it is cooked.
- Take them out to cool for about 20 mins.
- Melt 100g chocolate and butter. Mix into a fine paste and coat top of each cupcake.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...