Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
Make this chocolate egg nest with the kids for Easter, a special gift for grandma, or anytime you feel like a tasty treat!
- 200g or 1 cup milk chocolate chips or chocolate broken into chunks
- 100g or ½ cup dark chocolate chips or chocolate broken into chunks
- 50g or ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 100g or 4 cups corn flakes
- a non-stick muffin tray with 12 holes
1. Add the butter and honey to a large pan. Gently melt them over a low heat
2. Turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Keep stirring until it has melted.
3. Gently stir in the corn flakes until they are coated in the chocolate mixture.
4. To make the nests, spoon the mixture into the holes in the muffin tray.
5. Push three little chocolate eggs gently into the middle of each nest
6. Chill the nests for one hour, then use a spoon to lift the nests out of the tray.
- If you use a cup for measuring, use the same cup for each ingredient.
- Store the nests in an airtight container and eat within four days.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...