Fruity Banana Porridge
Keywords: healthy eating, toddler, learning to Eat
There’s nothing quite like a hearty bowl of warm porridge on a winters morning.
Perfect for babies, toddlers and mum- just change the consistency to suit.
- 1 tbsp oats
- 300ml water
- 2 small banana, mashed
- 4 tsp sultanas
- Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan, cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Puree by pushing through a sieve. (I used a stick blender to liquidize the porridge a little first, then pushed through a seive, to make it a little easier). If a thinner consistency is required, add more water.
- This will make 2-3 serves.
- Oh, and it can be kept in the fridge 24 hours or in the freezer for 4 weeks.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...