Fruity Ice Blocks
Keywords: snack, toddler, learning to Eat
Your kids will love helping you make this one, they can even invent their own flavours! Add different fruits for variation.
- 10 strawberries (tops cut off and quartered)
- 4 tbsp of natural plain yoghurt
- 1 ½ cups of milk or calcium enhanced milk alternative
- Blend into a smooth liquid.
- Poor into ice block moulds and insert a wooden stick or top.
- Of course you can use any fruit you like.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...