Keywords: toddler, carbs
Our Hearty Pizza recipe is a fun and simple meal idea that’s sure to please those hungry tummies in no time.
- 5 muffins (halved) or pita breads
- 8 tablespoons tomato paste
- 10 slices lean ham (chopped)
- 2 large tomatoes (diced)
- 440 g can pineapple pieces
- 1½ cups low-fat cheese (grated)
- Cut bread rolls, muffins or pita bread in half.
- Spread with tomato paste.
- Top with ham, tomato and pineapple.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cook in a moderate oven or grill, until cheese melts and bread crisps.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...