Ice cream slice
Keywords: kids party food, dessert, sweet treats
This delicious ice cream slice is the perfect summer party food treat. Super quick and easy to make, and the kids will just love it!
- 2 packets of Malt-O-Milk Biscuits
- 2 blocks of your favourite chocolate (cut into small pieces)
- 500ml thickened cream
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- Line a lamington tray with baking paper.
- Layer bottom of tray with Malt-O-Milk Biscuits.
- Beat thickened cream with an electric mixer until thick, add can of condensed milk, chocolate and stir.
- Pour into lamington tin, level out and spread around tray evenly.
- Top with another layer of Malt-O-Milk Biscuits (ensure they are the same way as the bottom layer).
- Chill in freezer until set (roughly 4 hours).
- Remove and cut into slices.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...