Mini Cheese and Bacon Quiches
A popular treat for kids and adults.
- 6 sheets of ready rolled puff pastry
- 6-8 large eggs
- 8 shortcut rashers of bacon (diced)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 cups of shredded tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
(Makes approximately 60 quiches)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan forced).
- Grease a 24-cup shallow cupcake/tart tin.
- Mix egg, milk, parsley, bacon and 1 cup of tasty cheese together.
- Using a small cup, cut out circles of puff pastry and place into the cups of the tin.
- Place a spoon full of the egg mixture into the pastry, making sure it does not over flow.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Once the quiches start to rise and cook on the outside, place a small amount of cheese on top of each quiche and cook for a further 10 minutes or until golden.
- Repeat the process with remaining pastry and mixture.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...