Nana Jan's Devil's Food Cake
Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food, chocolate
A very rich chocolate cake that has often been described as the best chocolate cake ever!
- 150g butter
- 1 1/2cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 ¾ cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp bi carb soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and line a large cake tin.
- Sift flour, bi carb soda and cocoa into mix master bowl, add soft butter and 1 cup of water, mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into lined tin. Cook for approx 35min or until springs back when touched.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...