This recipe is an excellent one for sneaking some grated carrot, shredded spinach or broccoli speckles into your kids food.
- 500g mince
- 1 small potato
- 1 tbs corn flour
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper, mixed herbs
- butter for frying
- 500 ml stock
- 2 1/2 ss flour
- 100 ml milk
- salt & pepper
- Run potato and onion in food processor – add in mince flour, milk, egg and spices
- Once mixed well, shape meat balls with your hand using a spoon dipped in water
- Brown on all sides in frying pan using butter<
- Prepare gravy and put all the fried meat balls in gravy for simmer until cooked through
- Serve with potatoes and green steamed veggies
- The meat balls get better the longer they simmer in the gravy – even better when reheated the next day.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...