Keywords: fish, toddler
These are delicious straight out of the pan, but are also great as a handy cold snack the next day. Freeze them to save as a quick meal!
- 1 medium potato
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 small can of salmon, drained
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons of finely grated and chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons of finely grated and chopped zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of finely grated cheese
- 2–4 tablespoons of organic plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Boil the potato and mash with the butter in a bowl, allow to cool.
- Prepare the salmon by crushing the bones thoroughly into the salmon flesh.
- Add the salmon, vegetables and cheese to the cooled potato and blend together.
- Make small rectangle croquettes in your palm.
- Roll the croquettes in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and gently place croquettes in the pan.
- Cook until golden brown on each side, remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with yoghurt dip, pasta or rice.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...