Keywords: fish, snack, toddler
These are a great snack or light meal with some salad vegetables cut up. Cucumber sticks and cherry tomatoes are perfect for those little toddler hands.
- 2 Sheets of puff pastry
- 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 105g drained tin red salmon
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Cut pastry into 7.5cm rounds and place in muffin holes.
- Mix cheese and salmon in a bowl and spoon equal amounts into pastry rounds.
- Whisk egg and milk together until combined and pour equal amounts over salmon mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 min.
- You can also use different variations like spinach and cheese with this recipe.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...