Keywords: toddler, carbs, lunch box
“Great hot for lunch or cold in lunchboxes. You can vary this recipe and use anything really, leftovers are great, I have even used mashed potatoe, mince, tuna! Yum!” says Huggies member T. McLean, Kaiapoi.
- Pre-rolled pastry sheets
- Bacon or ham
- Cheese Onion
- Creamed corn
- Grated Corgette and Carrot
- Silverbeet or Spinach (finely shredded)
- 2 eggs
- If using bacon cook this first in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Mix all your ingredients together in a large bowl, use egg to help the mixture stick together.
- Put a layer of mixture over your pastry, leaving a little gap at edge of pastry to seal.
- Roll up like a swiss roll.
- Seal end of pastry with a little milk or egg.
- Cut into slices (about 2cms each) lay flat on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 mins at 200.C or until pastry cooked.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...