Keywords: toddler, carbs, lunch box
Snake sandwiches will be the delight of your kids, a great way to get them helping out in the kitchen with a creative activity!
- 1 or 2 pieces of bread (crust removed)
- Your child’s favourite spread
- Take the bread and roll out really thin with a rolling pin.
- Butter bread and put your child’s favourite spread on, then roll up really tight to make a snake.
- Brings new life to sandwiches.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...