Stuffed Chicken Breast With Curry Mayonnaise Dip
This great recipe was sent to us by Huggies mum Carine. Check out her presentation to get the kids eating healthy and delicious new foods!
- 1 chicken breast
- Tomato sauce (ketchup)
- Curry powder
- 2 slices of ham
- 3 slices of swiss cheese (emmental)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Roquette / mixed leaf salad
- Olive oil
- Cut the chicken breast and stuff it with the swiss cheese and ham slices.
- Close the breast and dip into the beaten egg.
- Cover the chicken breast with fresh breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Grill the chicken breast in a saucepan with 1-2cm of warm olive oil.
- Mix some mayonnaise with curry powder and let it sit in the fridge for 2 hours in order to blend the flavour.
Serve as a funny dish for the kids by recreating a face. I used fresh roquette salad for the hair, the mayonnaise curry dip for the eyes, a bit of ketchup sauce for the nose, and the chicken breast as a mouth.
Kids just love that!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...