Keywords: toddler, carbs
Sneaking vegetables past your little ones is easy with this simple recipe for summer potatoes. Serve on the side with your Christmas lunch, but be quick to serve yourself a plate, these will go like hot potatoes!
- 8 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and cut in half lengthways
- Use a sharp knife to make several slices only part way through potatoes (see thumbnail image for how to do this)
- Finely chop onion and place at the base of baking tray.
- Place potatoes over it.
- Pour one cup of chicken stock over the top.
- Place a small knob of butter over each potato.
- Cook in oven for one hour or until potatoes are crisp on the top and fully cooked through.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...