Teriyaki Beef Kebabs & Spinach Rice
Keywords: nutrition, parenting, iron, toddler, protein
Little ones will love these kebabs so much, they won’t even realise they’re munching on healthy veggies.
- 1 kg beef steak, cut into cubes (trimmed of fat)
- ½ cup teriyaki marinade
- sliced vegetables (eg shallots and capsicum), cut to same width as beef cubes
- 2 cups steamed brown rice
- 250g frozen English spinach, thawed and heated
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 6 skewers (soaked if wooden)
- Cut steak into cubes. Place in bowl with marinade and toss to combine.
- Thread beef cubes onto skewers, alternating with the sliced vegetable pieces. Heat grill or BBQ to hot and cook skewers for 10 mins turning occasionally to evenly cook.
- Steam the brown rice and combine with hot spinach. Serve kebabs with rice and asparagus.
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking: 30 mins
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...