Veggie pasta bake
Keywords: family, baking with kids
This hearty pasta bake is perfect for a healthy winter dinner. Submitted by Sarah V, Huggies member.
- selection of winter vegetables eg carrot, potatoes, kumara, pumpkin
- 2 cups pasta
- grated cheese
- 1 can Campbell’s condensed chicken soup
- Wash and slice (either by hand thinly or using a mandalin) whatever winter veggies you have handy. (I use 1 carrot, 2 potatoes, 1 large kumara and 1/4 of a pumpkin.)
- Cook off and drain 2 cups pasta.
- Layer the pasta and vegetables in an oven proof dish and sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Pour over 1 can of Campbell’s condensed chicken soup mixed with 1.5 cups boiling water.
- Cook in oven at 180 degrees for about 30-45min until veggies are tender.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...