Keywords: vegetarian, toddler
An easy recipe to make, with an easy to eat outcome that the kids are sure to relish!
- 5 eggs
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 grated squash
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Ham, chopped (OPTIONAL)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Grease and line a 30 × 20cm lamington pan.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined.
- Add the flour and beat until smooth, then add zucchini, onion, ham, cheese and oil and stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...