White chocolate cranberry cupcakes
Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food, dessert, sweet treats
Nothing says “party time” quite like cupcakes. Give the kids a special treat, or spice up the birthday party menu, with these delicious white chocolate cranberry cupcakes. Special thanks to Huggies mum Anna for this recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup white chocolate melts
- 3/4 – 1cup of cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- Cream butter and sugar, then beat eggs in 1 at a time.
- Add flour and milk, stir until just mixed.
- Fold in white chocolate and cranberries.
- Divide between 12 cupcake cases and cook for 18 mins.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...