Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Not a girl, but a BOY!! Lock Rss

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has been told they were having a particular sex. Two sonographers (at different ultrasounds) told my husband and I we were having a girl!!! Well, to our lovely surprise a baby boy popped out!!!!!!!!! My husband and I were delighted. Neither one of us bought anything pink (thank god! ) But, my poor MIL had spent a fortune of 'girli clothes, toys' , she had even made lovely cushions and curtains!! Just goes to show, modern technology isn't always correct!!!
karliexx

karlie. 15month old two foot terror!!

It is nice to hear that you didn't mind that it popped out a boy not a girl.

If you plan on having more kids in the future tell your MIL that perhaps the next will be a girl and to save them. As for the clothes most shops will exchange the clothes for boys clothes.

By the way what did you call him etc.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Hi Karlie. I was told that I was having a lttle girl by 2 different utlrasound people. I told the midwife at the hosptial I was having a girl and when the baby was born she let me sweet it out for a few mintues. Then said it was a boy. I am happy that he is very healthy and a very good baby. So I brought unisex stuff jst incase as I didnt want to buy girls and it it be a boy or vice vesra. I love him very much. Hear from you soon. From Danica

Danni QLD

Hi,

My story is a little different, but along the same lines. We didnt find out the sex of out baby, but althroughout the pregnancy I thought it was a girl (and god knows I wanted a girl). So, anyway, when my beautiful little man came out, my husband yelled out "ITS A GIRL", then the midwife cleared her throat and said, ahh, its a boy daddy. My little man is now 5 months and we named him Jude.

Rachael, WA, 9 1/2 mth cheeky monkey

HI there Karlie i.m Debbie and live in WA yes I had a scan at 28weeks as baby was small and they told me then I wasa having a boy I was over the moon my mum sent over loads of beautiful clothes from england and me a my partner was all ready for our boy we named him kye harrsion and we where so excited and then guess whar happened it was a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! at the time I was shocked but over the moon with our beautiful bundle of joy Jordan-Leigh I just couldnt beleive it everybody had made up gift with blue on and even baby room was blue so my partner had to repaint it bless him he did it before i left the hospital so it was ready for us to come home and now a year has pasted almost she is one on the 10th may dosent it go fast.

antway take care chat again soon Debbie in WA x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Debbie,WA 12mths girl

Sign in to follow this topic