Win a 6 month supply of Huggies!
Join Huggies Club for your chance to win a 6 month supply of Huggies products as well as exclusive access to member benefits and offers.
From the joy of discovering you’ve a baby on the way and you are pregnant, through to managing morning sickness and working out your due date. Learn about pregnancy signs and symptoms and the facts and myths. Ensure you remain informed as to what is best for you and your baby.
Let Huggies give you a guiding hand through these 9 months with practical tools, articles, tips and advice to help you along your path to motherhood.
The 40 weeks leading up to the birth of your baby is full of fascinating milestones, physical transformations, and a growing sense of anticipation as the big day approaches.
This guide will show you:
• What to expect during each stage of pregnancy
• Helpful tips for any difficulties
• Common misconceptions
The nervous 2-minute home test wait is over. Then your doctor confirms it: you are pregnant. Congratulations!
The early pregnancy part of your baby’s gestation can be an anxious time, especially for first-time parents. Huggies is pleased to provide you with support, assistance, and information.
The vast majority of women progress through their pregnancies without problems. Though some complications can arise, posing different grades of risk to the health and well-being of mother and her baby, if managed carefully, these risks can often be reduced.
Here we take a look at:
• Some common pregnancy complications
• Advice on what to do if you’re concerned
• Information about why complications arise
• A guide to risk prevention for parents-to-be
Nearly 1 in 3 women experience some kind of complication during pregnancy.
This section will help you to learn about:
• Adequate pregnancy care – earliest stages
• Conception health – pre-natal supplements and more
• Exercise and eating the right foods
• Regular check-ups – ultrasounds and examinations
Miscarriage is when a pregnancy ends of its own accord within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.
• Sadly, up to 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage
• Most miscarriages happen in the first 13 weeks
• Miscarrying doesn’t mean you can’t or shouldn’t fall pregnant again
Find out more about early warning signs, possible causes, and the experiences of women who have been through a miscarriage.
Even if you’ve never given much thought to your diet before, becoming pregnant will inspire you when it comes to food and nutrition.
We can show you:
• Which vitamins and minerals make a difference
• How diet affects your baby’s development
• Why and how to steer clear of foods without nutrition
Unless you’re working in a highly physical role, there’s no reason why you can’t work through your pregnancy should you want to.
Let’s take a look at:
• The best time to leave work
• How it may affect you and your energy levels?
• Ensuring the comfort and safety of you and your baby
• Your rights in the workplace
• Typical workplace hazards to avoid
The sooner your baby settles in and feels comfortable in their nursery the better off you and your baby will be.
Huggies will show you how to organise a:
• Cot, change table and comfortable chair
• Baby-safe environment to avoid any accidents
• Beautifully designed and decorated nursery
Babies are vulnerable and completely dependent on their parents. They need you to be there for them every second.
We’ll discuss your baby’s needs in the first few weeks, helping you with everything from:
• Medication (if needed)
Baby showers are a great event for new mums, close friends and family. Everyone gets together to celebrate the new arrival.
Our section on baby showers takes you through:
• Game and gift ideas
• Experiences from other mums
Answer: Hello, I would be guided by your physiotherapist who knows you and your history and has already given you fairly specific information. Perhaps you ...
Answered 2 hours ago