Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

feb 2008 babies Lock Rss

hi mums
i had a beautiful baby boy named keegan on the 13 of feb.he was 4 weeks early and weighed 5lbs 10 oz.he is eight weeks old now and had his needles today.im having so much fun with him cant wait to see what he learns everyday
talk soon

tennille

hey there Tennille, Emily was born on the 14th, i was getting her needles done but she has come down with a cold so ill wait a week or two. how much does Keegan weigh now, Emily weighs 6.28 kg she was 4 k born though.We are having lots of fun with her smiling and babbling now. bf is going good and she is sleeping 6 to 7 hrs at night.the dummy is great.
hey nikki
i agree dummy is a big help,keegan is about 4.9kg now have to get him weighed again this week.he also sleeps about 6 hrs at night now which is great i dont feel like a train wreck anymore.lol.the night he had his needles he slept from 9 to 5,i woke up with a fright but he was fine,hasnt done that since though.hope emily gets over her cold
talk soon

hey Tennille, hows things, Emily is wonderful, Her cold is going away so i think i may book her in for her needle next week. Did you have a good labour with keegan?
yeah it wasnt too bad,had few pains tuesday arvo,thought they were just bh,had been having them for a few weeks beforehand.went to bed that night bout 9:30 then 15mins later water broke.went to hospital he was 4 weeks early.
ended up having epidural at 7 wednesday morning,he was born at 1pm.it was all well worth it though.how bout you?

Hi,

I had my first baby on 6th Feb after a very long labour, she was 3.27kg 51cm born. she will be 12 weeks on Wednesday, her name is Tehya (pronounced Taya - im sure she will hate us for the spelling of the name when she is older!)

She has reflux and the first 8 weeks were hell, she cried constantly (particularly when dad went to work) by the time he got home she would be so exhausted from crying all day she would finally fall asleep.I had to put her on reflux formula and also have her on Losec prescription which is doing the job (as hard as it is to get her to take it, you think they would make it in a syrup for babies not just a tablet that doesn't dissolve properly) She is now 5.13kg and 58cm long.

she is so much happier and smiles all the time, even heard her laugh for the first time the other day. She sleeps 8-9 hrs a night and actually sleeps during the day.

I love being a mum and watching her grow every day only it does get a little lonely sometimes. Has anyone joined a mothers group?

Can anyone tell me how to get pictures or growth chart underneath a post?
Hi Everyone,

My baby boy was born on the 23rd of Feb 08 he was 9 pound, 9 ounces (4.33kg)by emergency c section.
He is doing well usually sleeps from 7.30pm until 6.30am with one night feed and im slowly getting the hang of things have even been getting him down for some day sleeps which is great i can actually get a few things done!!

There is a mothers group that has started in my area so i plan to go next Monday is anyone else going to one?

How is everyone finding motherhood, i agree Jodhi it can be really lonely and the days long and hard but definately rewarding when you get a smile or giggle!!
Hi everyone,
Congrats to you all for surviving the heat of Summer. I had my 2nd beautiful baby boy on 24th Feb by elective C-section. He had his 9 week visit by Plunket today and all is well. Yay!!!!!
He seems to sleep in 2 hourly pattens and i would love to stretch this out over the night feeding period. Any one else out there struggling to keep their dear angels asleep??

Lol..I know I am not the only one..but at 4am it sure feels like it.
HELLO JAYNEE,
KEEGAN IS USUALLY HAVING HIS LAST FEED AT 7 OR 8 AT NIGHT THEN WAKES AT AROUND 1 OR 2 FOR A FEED,SOME NIGHTS I FEEL LIKE A BIT OF A ZOMBIE AND NEARLY FALL ASLEEP FEEDING HIM,BUT HOPEFULLY HE WILL START SKIPPING THAT NIGHT FEED SOON AS HE ONLY EVER DRINKS A LITTLE BIT.HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE'S BUBS DOING?

hi everyone, i had my baby on the 13th of feb he was just just under 4kg. we named him Jake Daivd James.i had a pretty bad birth that ended in a c - section but can't wait to do it all over again! being a mum has been the best thing i have ever done. he is a really good baby! he looks like a mini version of his daddy!
Hi Jaynee

I have no idea how to get them to sleep through the night, usually Angus wakes for at least one night feed but sometimes 2 or 3 but last nigth he slept the whole night so i have no idea what i did differently or if he was just really tired so i am nervously wondering what tonight will bring!
hi there.. i had my first baby a boy on the 17th feb, i named him Orion, he was 2910g 6lb 7oz, his growing so fast only 500gs to he doubles his birth weight, Orion wakes once during the nnight his such a good baby.
Sign in to follow this topic