Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

First time mums Lock Rss

Hey I'm a first time mum to a beautiful girl Deegan Rose 2 mnths old would love to chat to other first time mums also and see how they are going.

Steph 20

hey Steph. I'm a first time mum! I'm 20 and Lachlan is 9 months old. He's growing up so fast sad

Chloe

2 yrs

Hey,

My name's Jess, Im 21 and Im a first time mum to Kaden Blake, 7months. I had a 26 hr labor with my 9lb 7oz boy. I am trying to type this whilst bouncing him on my knee, so I apologize for it being short and sweet!!

Jess (22), Chris (22) and Kaden (22 mnths)

Hi everyone im 24 years old and im a first time mum to a beautiful daughter who is 9 months old and Jaye was born on the 12 june 2005 at 6.36am at the Redlands Hospital at Cleveland, came into world very fast but it was worth the pain.

But didnt get a chance to have any drugs and all I got was 2 pandols at home and that was it (bugga).

Love to hear from other mums and the storys as well.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi everyone im a first time mum and I have a daughter who is 9 months old and she has grown up so fast and she is crawling around the house and over the furniture as well. Now she is starting to trying to get up the stairs and she is nearly getting to the top of the stairs.

Chat soon.

Hi Steph,
I am also a first time mum to a little girl of 9 months. I love being a mum. We have our good days and our bad. But overall, I wouldn't change a thing. I feel very blessed to have such a beautiful daughter. She is now crawling and keeping me on my toes. I am now finding out what things need to be baby proofed around the house. I had a few feeding problems for the first 6 months but all has worked out now. She is eating solids and loves a good story every day. Would love to hear more on how you are going !
Chat soon
!!!!

Antster, ACT, 9 month daughter

Hi everyone im a first time mum and my daughter is 9 1/2 months old and she has grown so fast and crawling all around the house and now pulling herself up stairs and loving every minute of it and Jaye still hasnt got any teeth yet but she is teething so that is fun.

Chat soon.

Hi i am first time mum to Lilli 4mths and I am loving it. I am 22yo and findining it a real adventure

Chrissy, VIC, 4mth baby

Hi all Im a first time mum and I have a daughter and she is 9 1/2 months old and she is crawling around the house and she is trying so hard to walk but cant get the legs to connect together.

Chat soon.

hi steph, i'm a first time mum to Tia Madison. Born in november so she's now 5 months old and doing really well. Rolling from back to front since she was 4 months and sleeping all night since she was 9 weeks. I think i must be one of the lucky ones.

Amanda, vic, Tia 09/11/05 Jai 09/02/07

hello girls im a first time mum im 19 and my little guy is 8wks, he too is growing up quickly lots of smiles giggles nearly rolling over.....

***haydens mum***

Sign in to follow this topic