2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. ~OCTOBER 2008~ mums & bubs

~OCTOBER 2008~ mums & bubs Lock Rss

hello ladies and babies,

how are you all going?

congrats jenny on baby jackson!

well dh goes back to work tomorrow and that means it all starts, how am i going to handle being on my own with 4 kids under 4? lol! we find out soon enough. Emilie is doing great, still a little jaundiced but good thing is she is clearing of it. i dont have to wake her for her feeds any more and she is awake alot more too (all good signs of improvement). had a little trouble with her last night, she woke every hour on the hour. she wasnt feeding for each of those times it was because she had a stomach ache, little bugger doesnt like to give up her wind. she is sleeping really well right now though because she finally let it go this morning.

well my little claire bear has her 1st birthday on wednesday. she is doing really well too, still not walking though. she isnt confident enough yet to let go. ah well itll happen soon enough. as for the older 2 well they are good as well, just try to kill each other all the time. im kinda over the whole hitting, kicking, bitting and pulling each others hair out. grrr!

anyway hope to see more people join in here soon. got to go Emilie has just woke up for a feed. i spoke too soon, lol. take care and talk soon!

leah:)
Hello new mummys

Just thought I'd pop in to say 'hi' and hopefully in the next few weeks I will be joining you or if Mel and Ange are right...this week yeah!!!

Kisses
Simone xx

Heya girls!!!

Leah- I just wanted to say, i LOVE ya new siggy hun! How ever did u manage to get all 4 of your girls to sit still long enuff for a photo together,lol!!
I've been trying to get one of just the 3 of mine, and its near on impossible!
(When i get one tho,i'll add it to my siggy for ya's,promise!!)

Simone ,i love your siggy too hun! Can't wait to see what your new little baby looks like!! I reakon bubs will come late Thursday evening for ya! don't know why, just a feeling i have! Hope u have ya bags packed wink

Well, I just got off the phone from the local Cafhs nurse,and she's made an appointment to come visit us at hoime this thursday,to do the 1-4 week check up on Landon.
As far as i know tho, everything is going alright with Landon's health,and he APPEARS to be putting on weight! He still needs a bit of work on his sleeping/feeding/playing routine tho!
Last night,he woke to feed every 3 hours (midnight,3am,6am and 9am this morning)

I am really feeling it today tho! The older two kids have been full of beans today,and i just have no energy to deal with them! *sigh*!

Still no sign of the baby bonus on this end yet!! From memory, it takes about 10 days to process,but its been 2 weeks now,and nothing!
Hopefully its in soon..i really wanna go and buy a huge new plasma tv (JOKING!!)
nah-i was hoping to lay by some stuff for the kids for xmas,while the October sales are still on,and hopefully get a few new clothes for myself!! (My maternity clothes are all winter things,and my old summer clothes are too small!!)
Ahh well,guess i just have to sit back & wait til theyr ready to put it thru.

Oh dear,Landon is stirring! Better go check up on him b4 he starts screaming the house down!

Take care girls, will try and post again soon! (Landon is one of those babies that always like to be held!!! makes it hard to do anything!)

Raych xoxo

well im still alive! i survived my 1st day at home alone with all 4 of the kids, lol!

i do have a huge headache though, lol, and desperately need a sleep.

Raych~ that was the best pic of the 4 of them i could get, lol, i just put the camera on continuous shooting and just held the button down, lol. mum held emilie with 1 hand and held onto claires dress with the other, isabella is good with instructions to sit still but only for a 5 min period, lol, my brother and i both had to try and get their attention. it was stressful to get but we done it, lol.

i didnt get many pics while in hospital, really wasnt feeling up to it after everything that happened. anyway i gtg dinner to cook girls to bath, then hopefully a break before the night time crisis, lol. emilie gets very sookie around 1am and wants to be held so next to no sleep for me at the moment until i can get her into a routine.

take care! speak again tomorrow.

Hey guys guessing i am in her now 2 lol!!

Briella emillie was born on friday the 10th at 7.40am weighing 6lb 15oz and 50cm h/c of 35cm we are very proud and loving her to bits atm

hello ladies,

CONGRATS SANDIE! she is beautiful and lots of hair just like my little Emilie, lol. well done!

well today is my little Claire bear's 1st birthday and the poor little thing isnt well at all. she has a runny nose a nasty cough and has been battlng a fever of 39 all day. Lillian has also been fighting this bug herself but she is on day 3 of it. at the moment she is sitting at my feet having a sook for no reason at all, she wakes up in a sooky mood when she is sick and it is so annoying. i just sent her back to her bed so she can finish her sooking there and then come back out once she stops. usually works but lets just wait and see, lol.

anyway as for little Emilie, she is doing great. when we first came home she was waking every hour through the night and not settling at all not last night but the night before she woke up twice but i ended up needing to put her in bed with us after she woke the 2nd time so i still didnt get much sleep as i was worried about squishing her, lol. anyway last night was awesome she woke at midnight for a feed i put her back into the bassinet she didnt wake again until 4:30am had a feed then i was able to put her back into the bassinet and didnt need to get her out again until she woke up this morning at 9. so she is deffinately starting to settle well. she is sleeping right now but is almost due for another feed. i think she is having a growth spurt, lol.

i took her to the health nurse yesturday for a check up, she has only put 80grams on since discharge but nurse said its ok because she is still a little jaundiced and her metabolism is working to flush it away so if she wasnt jaundiced still she would have put more than that on. she is getting better with it, they arent concerned about it and said her levels are below treatment level anyway. she is waking for longer periods as well as waking on her own for feeds, changes, ect and she isnt as red as she was at birth. she is really only red on her face now which is a good sign that its clearing. the nurse did say that because she is breastfed it will take a little longer to clear than a bottle fed baby.

anyway i better get going isabella and lillian are fighting now so i will have to go pull them apart, lol.

take care! hope to see more mummies join us over here soon.

just note i changed my username to was mummy4lillyan now mumtalillyan&briella lol!!

hope ur kiddies are better soon leah Lillyan the poor little thing is also sick here and battling it away they choose a good time to get sick lol

All is going well here althou briella has been bring up some of feeds dr said could be reflux but 2 early to tell but its Not bad so taking a day at a time she also has mild jaundice which dr said will fix itself up last night she only woke once and after a rough few nights i soooo didnt know myself today actually having had some sleep lol!!

Hi girls,

I can finally join you all in here. Bradley Andrew was born on Monday 13 October weighing 3.64kg and is 51.5cm long. He sleeps well during the day and likes to party at night. I have to change this bad habit! I can't wait to go home, miss my DD so much even though DH brings her in to see me everyday. Congratulations to all new mums. Hope everyone is getting enough sleep...

Eveline, DD 8/2/07, #2 EDD 2/10/08

congrats cheeky_girls_mummy on the birth of little Bradley Andrew!

i cant believe how quick time is going, Emilie will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. today was my official due date. i am so glad that she was able to come earlier though because i dont think i would've been able to last until today and beyond, lol. however i am so exahusted, but troopering along and cant wait until 11:30am tomorrow because i will be able to have a tiny break from looking after my 4 girls on my own even if it does only last a day and a half, lol. im so spewing that james has to work tomorrow but glad that its only half a day.

OMG! i wasnt expecting this to be as easy as it has been to adjust to 4 littlies under 4. i bet itll all change once Emilie is up and mobile though hey, lol. im completely alone with the kids from 7am until 6pm monday to friday and i have a 3 year old which refuses to have a day time nap a 2 year old which has just started to get very violent hitting, kicking and throwing things at her sisters and a 1 year old that wont walk unless she has something to hold onto or BOTH of your hands which when you have to carry a newborn too is darn near impossible, lol.

anyway right now i have 2 sreaming kids and neither of them are emilie, lol, and 1 kid trying to drewl all over emilie (claire's teething again, lol) and i better get up and start dinner before james gets home from work. i cant wait for isabella to go to school, lol but she still has another year at home before that happens. ok ok i really better go the older 2 have pulled out their toy golf clubs and are currently hitting each other with them. wish me luck!

take care!

~OCTOBER 2008 MUMS~

October 01 - POOkie
October 01 - DJOF7A
October 01 - Kmarie
October 01 - Hunter Jewlz (GIRL)
October 01 - 1sttymmummy - #1 (Ashleigh) (BOY)
October 02 - Kate96 - NZ (Kate) (BOY)
October 02 - LeanneJO - #1 (BOY)
October 04 - MelGlenn - QLD #2 (Melanie)(BOY)
October 04 - Karenajones - #1 (Karena) (BOY)
October 05 - Simone01
October 07 - Knz
October 07 - CuddlyK
October 07 - RW5954
October 07 - AimeeS
October 07 - Kapiti - #1
October 07 - Katrinatate - #2
October 07 - JaimeeC - #1
October 08 - Marnieg
October 08 - agent 117 - NSW #1
October 08 - Nicki75 (Nicki) (SURPRISE)
October 09 - istabe - NZ #1 (BOY)
October 09 - Rachael G - #1
October 09 - 2long - NZ #1 (Belinda)(BOY)
October 10 - Shellie1 - NZ (GIRL)Ocotber 10 - Stylie - #2 (Tanz)
October 11 - Kaz304
October 11 - PamT #1
October 12 - NA27
October 12 - Guccimama
October 12 - Finally preggers
October 12 - Onealia - NSW #1 (Mare)
October 13 - 1st tym mummy - #2
October 13 - Thebelly - QLD #3 (Vic) (BOY)
October 14 - KPA43C - NSW #2 (Kelly) (BOY)
October 14 - Cilla3003 - #2 (Cilla) (BOY)
October 15 - Lisapd - NZ #2 (Lisa) (BOY)
October 15 - Nikki-chikki - #1 (Nikki) (BOY)
October 16 - Balicinta
October 16 - elise.prosser - (Elise)
October 17 - nagemj - #1 (Megan)
October 17 - Konja195 - #1
October 17 - angelfe - #2 (fiona)(GIRL)
October 17 - Bassmama81 - #1 (Bianca) (GIRL)
October 17 - Rysmom - QLD #2 (BOY)
October 17 - Fatty26 - #4
October 18 - Jakeysmummy - NZ #2 (Ange K)(SURPRISE)
October 18 - jaydensmum22 - #2
October 18 - erinmumtobe - NSW (Erin) (BOY)
October 19 - kdewahl - WA #3 (Kylie) (SURPRISE)
October 19 - Fluffy73 - NZ #1 (Wendy)
October 20 - Lovelygirl - SA #2 (Julie-Anne)(SURPRISE)
October 20 - Kelstar777 - (BOY)
October 20 - monkey08 - #1 (Corryn) (GIRL)
October 21 - Mother in waiting - VIC #2 (Leanne) (BOY)
October 21 - Staaria - QLD #2 (Tash) (SURPRISE)
October 21 - **becky** - TAS #1
October 21 - Linda0910 - #1
October 22 - Spilly
October 22 - abby e-s - NZ #1
October 23 - Trace82 - VIC #1 (Trace) (BOY)
October 23 - elise-21 - QLD #2 (elise) (GIRL)
October 23 - Julandy - #4 (Julandy) (BOY)
October 24 - chloesma - WA #2
October 24 - Megsamum - SA #2 (Meg)
October 25 - Bubs#1 - #1
October 25 - Jematt - #3 (Liz) (SURPRISE)
October 25 - Renee84 - #1 (Renee) (GIRL)
October 25 - Ckleach - QLD (Kirsti)
October 25 - Jafada - #1 (Franky) (BOY)
October 26 - mummyndbubba
October 27 - sweet angel - NSW #5
October 27 - kellzrox - #1 (BOY)
October 27 - natricho - Tas #3 (BOY)
October 27 - onthehorizon - SA #1 (Georgie)(BOY)
October 27 - **Jaz** - (jasmine)
October 27 - SimoneS - NSW #1 (Simone) (SURPRISE)
October 27 - Melissa May - #1 (Melissa) (BOY)
October 28 - Rachael joy - #1 (BOY)
October 28 - Taryn008 - #1
October 28 - peachy87 - #1(SURPRISE)
October 30 - Jemima Puddleduck - #2 (Jem)
October 30 - Safaa
October 31 - rachBone
October 31 - Fuffet
October 31 - Wendyb 85 - #1 (Wendy)
October 31 - Mel2 - #3 (Mel)(SURPRISE)
October 31 - Setia - #2 (GIRL)

~BIRTHS~

BK5CD5 (BEC) - Kelsey Jade - born 24 August - (was due 9th November!) Congrats!!!

Samuels mum (Narelle) - Reagan Jade (2.68kg)- born 12th September (was due 13th October!!)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

KylielovesJosh (Kylie) - Oakley Thomas - born 8th September (was due 12th October) Congrats!!!

Happymumto4 (Julie) - Erynn Rose -born 19th September (due 1st October) Congrats!!!!

HuggaSA (Raych)- Landon Hallett Dean -born 23rd September (due 1st October) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Liv2008- Tatum Ilirjana Helen Nicols- born 19th Sept (due Oct 4th) Congratulations!!!

Tricia1975 (Tricia)- Fin - born 23rd Sept (due Oct 6th) Congratulations

Boo-Shoe- Charlie William - born 25th Sept (due Oct 1st) Congrats!!

Luv being a mum (Cath) - Joshua Lachlan - born 26th Sept (due Oct 6th) Congratulations!!!

Lisad76 (Lisa) - Christopher James - born September 12th (due Oct 7th) Congrats!!!!

Mummyv2b (Tracey) - Leni Zahra - born Sept 12th (due Oct 4th) Congratulations!

~Rella~ (Cindy) (AKA Raych's sister!) - Jesslyn Grace -Born October 3rd (due Oct 13th) CONGRATS!!!!!

October bubs (Tineke) - Jackson - born September 30th (due Oct 20th) Well done & Congrats!

Lilchook (Kris) - Frankie Elizabeth - born Sept 28th (due Oct 18th) Congratulations!!!

Rinny (Corrine) - Akira Calleigh - born Oct 4th (due Oct 10th) Congrats!!

Cathie12 (Cathie) - ~TWINS~ Sam & Hana - born September 30th (due Oct 18th) Congratulations!!

My3littleangels (Leah) - Emilie Grace - born Oct 4th (due 17th) - Congrats

SGW (Sarah) - Poppy Anne - born Oct 6th (due 16th) - Congrats

Aliciamum05 (Ange)- Lara Claire - born Oct 8th (due 13th)- Congrts

Lilpossum- Jack - born Oct 8th (due 17th)- Congrats

Lirie09 (Marie)- Layla Karen- born Oct 7th (due 24th) Congrats

JDC+Bump (Jenny) - Jackson Jay- born Oct 6th (due 14th) Congratulations!!

Chartunley (Charlene) - Abby Jayde - born Oct 3rd (due 11th) Congrats!

MumtaLillyan&Briella (Sandie) - Briella Emillie - born Oct 10th (due 22nd) Congratulations!

Kirbya1 (Kirby) - Brodee Jack - born Oct 14th (Due Oct 30th) Congratulations mate!!

SpecialKG (Kris) - Madison Lee - born Oct 7th (Due Oct 14th) Yay! Congrats!

Cheeky Girls Mummy (Eveline) -Bradley Andrew - born Oct 13th (due Oct 2nd) Congratulations!

Angel Eyes (Sez) - Mia Ann-Louise - born Oct 9th (due Oct 4th) Congrats!

Melann (Mel) - Courtney Jade - born Oct 16th (due Oct 24th) Congratulations matey!!!

Brookie86 (Brooke) - Tyson Theodore John -born Oct 15th (due Oct 8th) Congrats!

Anakurtmac (Leanne) - Oscar Michael Harvey - born Oct 10th (due Oct 22nd) COnGraTulatioNs!!!

Foxymum84 - Sallese Alana -Born Oct 6th (Due Oct 10th)Congratulations!!

Damcheye (Sandra)- Nathaniel Robert Stan -born Oct 17th (Due Oct 17th!!!!!) Congrats!!!

AilsMc (Ails) - Mia Ellen - born Oct 18th (due Oct 15th) Congratulations!!!!!

Sweet Angel - Baby girl born!! Name & date to be updated!!

SexyJoxx (Jo) - Lucy Gillian -born oct 15th (Due Oct 12th) CoNgRaTs!!

Jenim80 (Jen) - Holly Maree - born Oct 15th (due Oct 6th) Congratulations!!!

Katelyn-Jade (Michelle) - Katelyn-Jade Isabella -born Oct 14th (due Oct 27th) Well done & congrats!!

Hi Ladies.

Congrats to everyone who has had their babies. Not much longer till everyone will be holding their babies.

So how is everyones bubs going?

Jackson is a great baby he is Breast fed every 4 hours during the day then at night he sleeps from 9pm till 3am then from 4am till 9am. He is such a settled baby and is just happy to go with the flow.

Cameron (18 months) was a bit jealous at the start but this week has really warmed up to the idea of being a big brother. Giving lots of cuddles and kisses and loves to tickle Jackson.

Hope everyone is well.

Take care
Jenny
[b][color=blue]~OCTOBER 2008 MUMS~[/b][/color]

October 01 - POOkie
October 01 - DJOF7A
October 01 - Kmarie
October 01 - Hunter Jewlz (GIRL)
October 01 - 1sttymmummy - #1 (Ashleigh) (BOY)
October 02 - Kate96 - NZ (Kate) (BOY)
October 02 - LeanneJO - #1 (BOY)
October 04 - MelGlenn - QLD #2 (Melanie)(BOY)
October 04 - Karenajones - #1 (Karena) (BOY)
October 05 - Simone01
October 07 - Knz
October 07 - CuddlyK
October 07 - RW5954
October 07 - AimeeS
October 07 - Kapiti - #1
October 07 - Katrinatate - #2
October 07 - JaimeeC - #1
October 08 - Marnieg
October 08 - agent 117 - NSW #1
October 08 - Nicki75 (Nicki) (SURPRISE)
October 09 - istabe - NZ #1 (BOY)
October 09 - Rachael G - #1
October 10 - Shellie1 - NZ (GIRL)
October 10 - Stylie - #2 (Tanz)
October 11 - Kaz304
October 11 - PamT #1
October 12 - NA27
October 12 - Guccimama
October 12 - Finally preggers
October 12 - Onealia - NSW #1 (Mare)
October 13 - 1st tym mummy - #2
October 13 - Thebelly - QLD #3 (Vic) (BOY)
October 14 - KPA43C - NSW #2 (Kelly) (BOY)
October 14 - Cilla3003 - #2 (Cilla) (BOY)
October 15 - Lisapd - NZ #2 (Lisa) (BOY)
October 15 - Nikki-chikki - #1 (Nikki) (BOY)
October 16 - Balicinta
October 16 - elise.prosser - (Elise)
October 17 - nagemj - #1 (Megan)
October 17 - Konja195 - #1
October 17 - angelfe - #2 (fiona)(GIRL)
October 17 - Bassmama81 - #1 (Bianca) (GIRL)
October 17 - Rysmom - QLD #2 (BOY)
October 17 - Fatty26 - #4
October 18 - Jakeysmummy - NZ #2 (Ange K)(SURPRISE)
October 18 - jaydensmum22 - #2
October 18 - erinmumtobe - NSW (Erin) (BOY)
October 19 - kdewahl - WA #3 (Kylie) (SURPRISE)
October 19 - Fluffy73 - NZ #1 (Wendy)
October 20 - Lovelygirl - SA #2 (Julie-Anne)(SURPRISE)
October 20 - Kelstar777 - (BOY)
October 20 - monkey08 - #1 (Corryn) (GIRL)
October 21 - Mother in waiting - VIC #2 (Leanne) (BOY)
October 21 - Staaria - QLD #2 (Tash) (SURPRISE)
October 21 - **becky** - TAS #1
October 21 - Linda0910 - #1
October 22 - Spilly
October 22 - abby e-s - NZ #1
October 23 - Trace82 - VIC #1 (Trace) (BOY)
October 23 - elise-21 - QLD #2 (elise) (GIRL)
October 23 - Julandy - #4 (Julandy) (BOY)
October 24 - chloesma - WA #2
October 24 - Megsamum - SA #2 (Meg)
October 25 - Bubs#1 - #1
October 25 - Jematt - #3 (Liz) (SURPRISE)
October 25 - Renee84 - #1 (Renee) (GIRL)
October 25 - Ckleach - QLD (Kirsti)
October 25 - Jafada - #1 (Franky) (BOY)
October 26 - mummyndbubba
October 27 - sweet angel - NSW #5
October 27 - kellzrox - #1 (BOY)
October 27 - natricho - Tas #3 (BOY)
October 27 - onthehorizon - SA #1 (Georgie)(BOY)
October 27 - **Jaz** - (jasmine)
October 27 - SimoneS - NSW #1 (Simone) (SURPRISE)
October 27 - Melissa May - #1 (Melissa) (BOY)
October 28 - Rachael joy - #1 (BOY)
October 28 - Taryn008 - #1
October 28 - peachy87 - #1(SURPRISE)
October 30 - Jemima Puddleduck - #2 (Jem)
October 30 - Safaa
October 31 - rachBone
October 31 - Fuffet
October 31 - Wendyb 85 - #1 (Wendy)
October 31 - Mel2 - #3 (Mel)(SURPRISE)
October 31 - Setia - #2 (GIRL)

[b][color=red]~BIRTHS~[/b][/color]

BK5CD5 (BEC) - Kelsey Jade - born 24 August - (was due 9th November!) Congrats!!!

Samuels mum (Narelle) - Reagan Jade (2.68kg)- born 12th September (was due 13th October!!)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

KylielovesJosh (Kylie) - Oakley Thomas - born 8th September (was due 12th October) Congrats!!!

Happymumto4 (Julie) - Erynn Rose -born 19th September (due 1st October) Congrats!!!!

HuggaSA (Raych)- Landon Hallett Dean -born 23rd September (due 1st October) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Liv2008- Tatum Ilirjana Helen Nicols- born 19th Sept (due Oct 4th) Congratulations!!!

Tricia1975 (Tricia)- Fin - born 24th Sept (due Oct 6th) Congratulations

Boo-Shoe- Charlie William - born 25th Sept (due Oct 1st) Congrats!!

Luv being a mum (Cath) - Joshua Lachlan - born 26th Sept (due Oct 6th) Congratulations!!!

Lisad76 (Lisa) - Christopher James - born September 12th (due Oct 7th) Congrats!!!!

Mummyv2b (Tracey) - Leni Zahra - born Sept 12th (due Oct 4th) Congratulations!

~Rella~ (Cindy) (AKA Raych's sister!) - Jesslyn Grace -Born October 3rd (due Oct 13th) CONGRATS!!!!!

October bubs (Tineke) - Jackson - born September 30th (due Oct 20th) Well done & Congrats!

Lilchook (Kris) - Frankie Elizabeth - born Sept 28th (due Oct 18th) Congratulations!!!

Rinny (Corrine) - Akira Calleigh - born Oct 4th (due Oct 10th) Congrats!!

Cathie12 (Cathie) - ~TWINS~ Sam & Hana - born September 30th (due Oct 18th) Congratulations!!

My3littleangels (Leah) - Emilie Grace - born Oct 4th (due 17th) - Congrats

SGW (Sarah) - Poppy Anne - born Oct 6th (due 16th) - Congrats

Aliciamum05 (Ange)- Lara Claire - born Oct 8th (due 13th)- Congrts

Lilpossum- Jack - born Oct 8th (due 17th)- Congrats

Lirie09 (Marie)- Layla Karen- born Oct 7th (due 24th) Congrats

JDC+Bump (Jenny) - Jackson Jay- born Oct 6th (due 14th) Congratulations!!

Chartunley (Charlene) - Abby Jayde - born Oct 3rd (due 11th) Congrats!

Mummy4lillyan (Sandie) - Briella Emillie - born Oct 10th (due 22nd) Congratulations!

Kirbya1 (Kirby) - Brodee Jack - born Oct 14th (Due Oct 30th) Congratulations mate!!

SpecialKG (Kris) - Madison Lee - born Oct 7th (Due Oct 14th) Yay! Congrats!

Cheeky Girls Mummy (Eveline) -Bradley Andrew - born Oct 13th (due Oct 2nd) Congratulations!

Angel Eyes (Sez) - Mia Ann-Louise - born Oct 9th (due Oct 4th) Congrats!

Melann (Mel) - Courtney Jade - born Oct 16th (due Oct 24th) Congratulations matey!!!

Brookie86 (Brooke) - Tyson Theodore John -born Oct 15th (due Oct 8th) Congrats!

Anakurtmac (Leanne) - Oscar Michael Harvey - born Oct 10th (due Oct 22nd) COnGraTulatioNs!!!

Foxymum84 - Sallese Alana -Born Oct 6th (Due Oct 10th)Congratulations!!

Damcheye (Sandra)- Nathaniel Robert Stan -born Oct 17th (Due Oct 17th!!!!!) Congrats!!!

AilsMc (Ails) - Mia Ellen - born Oct 18th (due Oct 15th) Congratulations!!!!!

Sweet Angel - Baby girl born!! Name & date to be updated!!

SexyJoxx (Jo) - Lucy Gillian -born oct 15th (Due Oct 12th) CoNgRaTs!!

Jenim80 (Jen) - Holly Maree - born Oct 15th (due Oct 6th) Congratulations!!!

Katelyn-Jade (Michelle) - Katelyn-Jade Isabella -born Oct 14th (due Oct 27th) Well done & congrats!!

2Long (Belinda)- Harrison Robert - born Oct 19th (Due Oct 9th) Congratulations!!!

Sign in to follow this topic