Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

July 2007, new thread Lock Rss

Hi, looks like huggies has been cleaning up big time.

Bit annoying isn't it!!!!!

Hi everyone! Promise I will write more later!

Hope everyone is well!!!!

Jx

Jilly, Qld, Mum to Amy 14/12/05 & Rebecca 20/7/07

thanks Michelle i was wondering what happened! lol

Well i tried Connah having one day sleep yesterday and he slept from 11am-1pm. then went to bed last night at 7.30pm. He woke this morning at bloody 4:30!!!!!! So i was not a happy mummy this morning. lol.
So today he was back to two sleeps and he seems happier anyway. Went to bed tonight at 8.30. Not too bad.

Well, The pregnancy is going well again and i feel HUGE already!! Bub is kicking my ribs and gets the hiccups whenever i eat now. Ive put a new photo of my belly on facebook wink

Got some fab news today.........we have a home loan approved!! YAY!! hehe, we partly own the one we are in at the moment, and with this one we are about to buy we are going to renovate and sell..... i think, lol

Oh another update on Connah, He woke the other day from his nap and had a huge pussy lump on his finger, it was red and swollon too. Rushed him up to the hispital because we thought it might be a spider bite, but it was apparently a staff infection. Have any of you girls heard of this before? Ive heard of the golden staff infection you can get from hospital but not this. Gotta get it checked again soon.

Oh! this heat is really starting to take its toll on me already........bugger it! lol.

Anyway, thats enough from me. Take care all!!

Christelle
oxox

thanks Michelle i was wondering what happened! lol

Well i tried Connah having one day sleep yesterday and he slept from 11am-1pm. then went to bed last night at 7.30pm. He woke this morning at bloody 4:30!!!!!! So i was not a happy mummy this morning. lol.
So today he was back to two sleeps and he seems happier anyway. Went to bed tonight at 8.30. Not too bad.

Well, The pregnancy is going well again and i feel HUGE already!! Bub is kicking my ribs and gets the hiccups whenever i eat now. Ive put a new photo of my belly on facebook wink

Got some fab news today.........we have a home loan approved!! YAY!! hehe, we partly own the one we are in at the moment, and with this one we are about to buy we are going to renovate and sell..... i think, lol

Oh another update on Connah, He woke the other day from his nap and had a huge pussy lump on his finger, it was red and swollon too. Rushed him up to the hispital because we thought it might be a spider bite, but it was apparently a staff infection. Have any of you girls heard of this before? Ive heard of the golden staff infection you can get from hospital but not this. Gotta get it checked again soon.

Oh! this heat is really starting to take its toll on me already........bugger it! lol.

Anyway, thats enough from me. Take care all!!

Christelle
oxox
My bad!.........Sorry about the double post guys!
hi,

yep, major annoying hey.

How's things going Jilly? Been up to much, got your xmas all sorted? We are still deciding what to do

Rach, my last post got lost in limbo grrrr, in answer to question, yes girls have had temps with the hand foot and mouth. Pinetarsol stinks, but is good to bath them in.

Christelle, ooooh I have heard of staph, that's a bit scary hey. How is his finger now? Lol, good to see I'm not the only one who keeps double posting!

Sorry, short and sweet, I have to get ready for an engagement party we head off in about an hour. I sang this morning at the old folks home, they have a yearly xmas concert all the kiddies come along and sing and play all their different musical instruments, i just did two songs, it went pretty well.

Hope everyone else is well!!

Michelle

Hi all well a fresh start - i'm kylie I'm 28 and have a 16 month old boy Angus. I work full-time in a chemist and live in a small town Merredin in WA ..

Nice to see everyone got lots of happy new news

Hi to all the mums and little ones, we're still having major internet connection problems here, and dial up is driving me mad, I won't be on Huggies from now on, (too much mucking around with the connection), but I'd sure love to keep up with the news and progress of you and your children.

I'd love it if you could PM me your contact details, for SMS and emails, so I can keep up with your news, and occasionally share photos.

I hope you've all had a great weekend. Jackson's doing so well with his potty training, Kyan is saying more and more words, hard to believe our little ones have grown so fast.

All the best, it's been an absolute pleasure to share this journey with you, luv and hugs,

xxRachxx
[Edited on 30/11/2008]
[Edited on 30/11/2008]

Rachel, Jackson 2yrs, Kyan 1yr

ECHO.....echo echo echo hehehehe

hehe,.....bit like that hey.....lol

Bloody staph infection!! aaaahhhh!!! (oh and thanks michelle for the spelling. lol)
He now has it in the thumb he sucks! and i can't stop him from sucking it! Ive got cream for it and he is also on antibiotics as well. Natalia has a cold and acts like she is dieing, cause she has a runny nose. lol. On top of that im trying to night toilet trai her. She was up last night at about 1am cause she wet the bed and didnt want to tell me so she was in the lounge room laying on the lounge with her pillow and teddy. She looked up at me and said really softly "i wet the bed mummy......" My heart melted.......hehe. Poor little thing......god luv her!

Anyway other then that nothing else is going on, apart from feelng HUGE already! BRING ON MARCH AND "D" DAY!!!! lol

Take care ladies!

Luv Christelle
oxox
awwwwww how cute Christelle!! It makes my heart melt too. Gosh, wish I had some good ideas for Connah's thumb, sorry only thing I can think of is covering it with bandaid (yeah right, he'd probably eat it) or a glove (which would be pulled off in 5 seconds flat grrrr)....not much help am I?

This is just a quick pit stop, I am like a deranged chook with its head cut off getting the house clean and organised for Brayden's big birthday bash on Saturday. I have organised a clown to turn up and entertain kiddies at 11am when it starts, she'll hang around for an hour and a half. Its good I don't have to worry about too many games I will just be doing a treasure hunt in our front garden. I have done up all the little gift bags for the kiddies to take home they all have a car each hehe the theme is "disney Cars".

Hope u r all well and not stinking hot like up here in tropical far north qld.

bye
Michelle

Happy Birthday Critter!!!!!

Hi everyone!

Jx

Jilly, Qld, Mum to Amy 14/12/05 & Rebecca 20/7/07

Sign in to follow this topic