Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

The "Born In July" Group Rss

Sheree,

I'm glad the poem gave you a little something to keep you going...

I keep coming here looking for the awesome news that a precious bundle has arrived too and when I see nothing new I get kind of sad.

Whoever potsts the news of a new bub here first is sure to be pounced on with a million congratulations.

Stay safe and well,

Michelle
Hi everyone

Well looks as though I am the first to post with news of a July baby after all!! Who would have thought.

Ryan John came into this world at 7.39am on Sunday 11th July after a relatively quick and easy labour (if there is such thing). He was born 7lb2oz, 51cm long and a head circumference of 33cm. Both he and I are doing really well and already have bonded like I never would have believed. He has his mum, dad, grandparents and everyone for that matter wrapped around his little finger ... I just love being a mum and I am only 5 days into it smile

I have posted a more detailed description of the birth in the 'Due in July" post at the pregnancy section if anyone is interested.

Can't wait to hear more news of July bubs. I really hope your little boy makes July for you Michelle. Like Sheree said though, these July babies have all seemed to be overdue smile

Take Care Everyone,
Jo and Ryan

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Hi Jo,

I just wanted to say congratulations on the birth of Ryan. Have been thinking about you and wondering if you had had bub, so I did some searching today and here you are smile

I hope Ryan brings you as much joy as Meghan has bought to me.

Cheers,
Bron

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Dear Ryan,

*** Welcome to the world little one ***

Dear Jo,

*** Congratulations on the safe arrival of Ryan John ***

What a lovely name for a lovely little blonde haired, blue eyed beauty.

I am so happy for you Jo... sounds as though you are having a fantastic time with motherhood and that is wonderful. I know you will be busy with the newest man in your life, but please keep us all posted as we'd love to hear lots more from you.

Thanks for thinking of me still as I continue my countdown... 15 days to EDD, but not if I can help it!!

Big hugs for you and Ryan (( ))

Well done for being the first to post a Born In July baby... grin

Best wishes,

Michelle.
Congrats Jo!!!
Welcome Ryan!!!

We finally have our new addition.
Zarli Margaret - born 15/07
She weighed 9lb 10.5oz
54cm long, head circ 35.5cm

Like Jo I have left a more detailed post at 'due in July'.

My thoughts are still with you Michelle.. and everyone else still waiting fr their precious bundles. I'll pray you all have as easy a birth as I was blessed with!! (no drugs, no stitches, no HUGE length of time in pain)
Best of luck to you all, and thank you for all your support and encouragement throughout my pregnancy. In hospital i really felt like I had to get home and on the net so i could share with my 'friends' the most exciting news i've had i years! Your cnstant understandig is what got me thru those last days waiting.
See you all here again soon...

Sheree, mum to 2 plus 1 on the way (dd 31-5-06)

Congrats Sheree!! I am so pleased to hear about the safe arrival of Zarli Margaret... what a beautiful name!!

Thanks for your kind thoughts... yep I am "still with child" ... but it's just 11 days to EDD, here's hoping it happens sooner.

I know just what you mean about the friendships and support we have all shared... it has been fantastic!! I eagerly come hear to read all the wonderful news and it keeps me going in these final days.

I am just so looking forward to being able to come here and have some news of my own... can't wait to have something more to tell you all.

Hope all is going well for you new mummy's... you are in my thoughts and I am sending you my best wishes and big hugs.

Michelle smile
Just a quick one to say hello and to let all you new mummy's know you are in my thoughts.

Hoping things are going well with your new bundles of joy and that you are not suffering with too much sleep deprivation.

Would love to hear how you are all doing.

No news from me yet... 9 days to go!!

Michelle
Hi guys

Yes I must agree with you both Sheree and Michelle, I really look forward to logging into this website to catch up with you all and hear your news.

Even though we didn't give birth on our due dates Sheree, sounds as though we had relatively similar labours. How are you feeling? I am nearly back to normal. Back to walking already and also back into my pre-pregnancy clothes (I was getting soooo sick of my fat clothes at the end smile

Ryan is still being a good little baby, although have had a couple of trying arvos or nights with him which is to be expected. Getting about 4-7hrs sleep a day which isn't too bad. Main issue I am having with Ryan is that he wants to feed every hour sometimes. The midwives said to feed on demand but just concerned it may become a comfort thing and that he is not filling up properly just so he is topping himself up every hour. It's not happening all the time but once or twice a day he will want to feed every hour for about 3 hrs. He has grown so much though in only 12 days that I am wondering if he has just had a growth spurt. Off to the health clinic next week so will ask their advice - however if anyone else could give some helpful hints would be much appreciated ...

Hope to hear from you all soon (and some more bubs to add to this July group!!)

Jo

Hi everyone ...

Seems like noone has had a chance yet to recover from their births and get onto this post ...

Ryan is 3 weeks old on Sunday ... it has gone so quickly. Had a bad night with him last night but that has been the first in nearly 2 weeks. Needless to say quite exhausted today. Got my partner's reles coming up this weekend too to meet Ryan ... all I want to do is relax and catch up on sleep so can't wait till this weekend is over ... how horrible do I sound. While I love seeing everyone I am kinda tiring of visitors. I seem to have someone everyday and it is always when Ryan is sleeping and can't help thinking 'this would be a perfect time to catch up on some zzz's'

Ryan has grown like a mushroom. in just over 2 weeks he went from 7lb 2oz at birth to 8lb 3oz. His head circumference has increased by 4cm and he has grown in length by 3cm. A friend of ours had a bub on Sunday and she was born 9lb 6oz so Ryan still looks tiny compared to her even though he is 2 weeks older.

Look forward to hearing some news from you all soon about your little bundles of joy,

Jo

Hello All

Guess what...?

William Wyatt entered the world on Monday 26th July at 3.47am!!! 3.5 hour labour and a beautiful baby boy was born. I have been stuck in hospital all week as our little man swallowed lots of amniotic fluid and had breathing difficulties. Happy to say that after 3 days in special care all is well and we are finally home safe and well. Our little man weighed 3.5kg is 53cm long with a head circumfrence of 35cm. He has the biggest blue eyes just like his daddy and a shock of dark hair... which was a real surprise as we all have blonde hair.

Will be back with more news soon.

Hope the rest of you are doing well.

Take care,

Michelle smile
Hey mum's,
I just found this post, took me long enough hey lol.
Nush xxx

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Glad to see you found us Nush... looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Michelle smile

Sign in to follow this topic