Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

The "Born In July" Group Rss

Kaleb Denni arrived 4 days early on Sunday the 25th of July at 5:59 am weighing 3.6kg with a length of 51cm and a head measurement of 34cm. He scored a lovely 9 and 10 in his agpar test smile

I arrived at the hospital at 3:30 Sunday morning and was 8 cm dilated and 2 and a half hours later my baby was born. He is adorable!

Congratulations to all other mums and their new babies smile

Karina, S.A, mum to Kaleb born 25/07/04

Congratulations Michelle and Karina... hope your babies are both doing well.

Zarli is going great guns. She's put on 460 odd gms in 2 and a bit weeks and has grown 3cm. She's feeding well, however sometimes a bit erratic.
She's had her ltrasound done on her kidneys. They now say that er kidneys aren't dilated, it's the renal pelvis of both idneys that are dilated. That means she has a mild bilateral hydronephrosis and we have to watch very closely for any sign of what could possible be a kidney infection...

Well things here have been extrtemely busy of late...hence my not getting time to get on here and talk to you all.
I understand what Jo means about the visitors. When it's sleep time I put a sign on the door asking them to come back later... I figure my sanity is more important than keeping visitors happy (how rudeam I!?)

On top of our new baby and regular daily things, we are also moving house (hopefully this week) so things are pretty mad around here, however, I will endeavour to stay in touch with you all as much as I can.

Hope you are all d0ing well... mums and bubs...

Sheree, mum to 2 plus 1 on the way (dd 31-5-06)

Hello All,

Just a quick one to let you all know that things are great here with us. I am enjoying second time motherhood so much... not to mention my boy is really a dream baby! He is so calm and content. We had our 5 - 10 day check up at the doctors yesterday and low and behold my little man who got off to a shakey start is already back over his birth weight by 50g! That is great news. There are a million topics I am looking forward to discussing with you all... breastfeeding, nappy changes, baby blues ect. I have heaps of funny storiies to share with you too - for example I am not used to changing a boy and hence I keep getting "hosed" when doing nappy changes if I am not quick enough - hee, hee.

It is hard for me to get a minute to come here and catch up... I live in hope we will get organised into some sort of routine soon - well I can dream smile

I think of you all often and hope you are all well and that your precious little ones are thriving.

Take care and I'll be back soon.

Michelle smile
Congratulations Michelle, Nush and Karina ... all your bubs were born just days apart, 24th, 25th and 26th if I am not mistaken. So glad to hear all mums and bubs are doing so well!

I take my phone off the hook now when I'm trying to grab a nap .. someone suggested the sign on the door actually Sheree. On Sunday I had 3 sets of visitors turn up unexpectly all wanting a 'cuddle'. Then poor me had to deal with an unsettled Ryan all afternoon cause he had been nursed all morning and wouldn't go down in his cot.

I am so glad it is during the week now because I have nowhere near as many visitors, Ryan and I can spend some quality time together, he can stick to his routine and be his normal perfect self and I can get some naps during the day ... sometimes I think I am being so mean wishing visitors away but I agree Sheree ... looking after a newborn is constant and routine and rest for both of us is so important to keep us all sane.

Keep well everyone and look forward to hearing more about all your beautiful little bubs,

Jo

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Gee, it has been quiet here... I hope everybody is away enjoying their new bubs, I know I am!!! William is such a delightful baby, no problems at all. The time is going by so fast too. Tomorrow my little boy will be 2 weeks old already!!! I hope to get myself into some sort of routine soon so that I can get back here to chat a little more regularly. Can't wait to hear how everybody is doing... and I am so happy to see we all made it to have our babies in July.

Congratulations everybody... hope you are all having the time of your lives!!! Enjoy every minute, it goes by so fast.

Take care and big hugs for all the new bubs out there.

Michelle
Hi guys,

Yes it has been quiet on here.

Ryan is 6 weeks old this Sunday ... like you say Michelle, how the time has flown. I too am enjoying every minute with Ryan ... he is such a good placid little bub which makes first time motherhood a lot easier.

He is growing up so quick. I got my first smile at the start of last week which brought tears to my eyes. He also seems to recognise the difference between night and day too which is great. He has been going 7 hrs and then 5 hrs between feeds at night this last week which means plenty of sleep for mum and has settled into a nice routine (for now anyway smile

Can't wait to hear about the milestones of everyone else's bubs.

Take care
Jo

Hi Gang...

I just popped back to say hello! Things are going great with us... William will be 4 weeks old in 2 days time (it really has gone by so fast... and I am loving every minute - even the sleep deprivation!) I am coping so much better with my 2 little ones than I ever imagined I would! My husband said I am a trooper! My daughter Madeleine (20 months) has been the adoring and very helpful big sister.

I have very little "me" time at the moment... hence my reduced amount of posts, but you have all been in my thoughts.

Jo, I am so pleased to hear that first time motherhood is going so well for you. I have been lucky both times with calm, content little bubs and it sure does make things easier and a lot more enjoyable!

Well I have to run... Madeleine wants afternoon tea and William needs a nappy change!

Take care everyone...

More soon,

Michelle
Hi Mum's
I haven't really been posting much lately but everything is going greta with Ella and I. She is a gorgeous little girl and is adored by all of us. i don;t know who loves her the most out of me, her Daddy or her big sister Caitlin!!!!! That's a tough one I think.
She is 4 weeks old now, it has flown already. I am going to take her for her 4 week checkup this week.
I can't wait to here more from everyone else about how their bubs are going.
This is short and sweet sorry but Ella is about to have her last feed of the night and then its bedtime for me too.
I'll write more next time I promise.
Take care Nush xxx

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Hi Gang,

My little William is one month old today! Boy, oh boy it has gone by fast... Loving every minute though. We did the 4 week check up with our GP yesterday and found out our little man whose birth weight was 3.5kg has gone up to 3.95kg already! Almost 4kg and going strong! He is such a wonderful little boy. I wish he could stay this tiny and cuddly for ever. (Well maybe not, but you know what I mean!)

Second time motherhood is still going great. My little family of four is doing very well. We are all cruising along nicely.

Hope all the other bub's born in July are thriving and I hope all the new and second time mummies are great too.

Look forward to hearing more from all of you soon... when you can tear yourselves away from your gorgeous bubba's!!!

Michelle
Hey everyone! Its good everyone is going so well. My bouncing baby boy was one month old on wednesday. He too recently had his check up. and 3weeks he was 4.25kg. His birth weight was 3.6. He loves his milk and is putting on the gms so quickly smile He is a very happy boy.

My partner went back to work this week so i get my boy all to my self for the first time since he was born. I love every moment i can spend with him! Hope all is well! Talk to u all soon!

Karina, S.A, mum to Kaleb born 25/07/04

Hi everyone.

So happy to hear all new mums and bubs are doing well. Sounds like they are all thriving and growing.

Ryan was born 3.23kg (7lb 2oz) and at his 6 week weigh in was 4.9kg (10lb 12oz). I don't know where he has put all this weight though cause he still looks like a stringbean. I have packed away his first lot of clothes now that he has already outgrown. He is 7 weeks in two days.

He is just so cute and is gurgling, cooing and smiling. You could just watch them for hours couldn't you.

Immunisation time next Friday. Looking forward to it (NOT). I hated watching that heel prick test, it just seems so cruel but I know it is for their health.

Take care everyone and look forward to reading up on everyone else soon.

Jo

Hey Mum's,
Sounds like all the new bubs are doing great, that's awesome.
My little Ella is doing well, she had her 4 week check up and she weighs 4.3 kg now, she was born 3.690 kg so I'm very happy with the way she's going. Like your bubs she has a HUGE appetite!!!
I am very lucky because she is sleeping from about 9pm until 4.30/5 am nearly every night so I'm not really suffering from lack of sleep. I am not complaining.
Caitlin is being the biggest helper for me, I 'm so proud of her. It helps to have her around when I'm in the shower and Ella is screaming, (she knows to put the dummy in her mouth lol). Ella has a great big sister.
Well that's all for now, till next time take care
Nush xxx

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Sign in to follow this topic