Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

babies born October 2005 Rss

Hello to all the mums with a baby approaching 6 months. Hope all is going well for you and your beautiful bundles. I just thought it might be fun to discuss what our favourite things are about being a mum. Anything from your favourite moment so far, your favourite developmental progress, your favourite bonding moment, facial expression, babies noises......anything! Absolutely anything! It's just a chance to babble on or brag about our new love.

I guess I better start..........
I am totally in love with my DD. She is a perfect little package. I have had no problems with anything.......yet! My favourite thing so far is that she has just started laughing. I mean totally cracking up, not just smiling. It almost brings tears to my eyes because it's moments like these I understand how strong my love is for her.

Sorry, enough about me.......lets have some fun!...

Emily 25/10/05

hi there
talking about my girl is my favourite thing to do!! Arlia is starting to giggle aswell and its the most rewarding thing in the world to know your making them happy. She is also doing this half laugh half sqeel kind of thing it is so so loud but its hilarious! its great when they find there voice.
Also wen she is frustrated coz she cant get to sleep ,wen i put the dummy in she makes this noise like gobble, gobble,gobble it is really funny even though she suposed to be sleeping.
Im totally in love aswell i didnt no this feeling existed they are the most precious little things in the world.
great to have sum1 to chat to about our number 1 little people in the world.

aleisha, newcastle, mum to Arlia 28/10/05

I love being a first time mum. Brendan was born 22/10/05. He is rolling like there is no tomorrow. Brendan loves his walker as he probably feels like a little man.

My little man is absolutely adorable. BIG blue eyes and bald as anything. Any whisps of hair are blonde. i think he has more hair on his eyebrows.

Brendan also cracks up laughing at anything from funny faces, to noises or just playing. He also has a superior look when people try to play with him and he is not interested. It's the 'don't speak to me!' look.

Watching Brendan discover things is unbelievable- looking at his hands, sucking his toes or listening to music. i love him to death and would do anything for him.

Would love to hear from Broomemum and others with similar aged bubs.

Karen- mother of one and loving it!!!!!!

Karen, NSW, 5 month baby boy

HELLO!!!!!

MY BUNDLE OF JOY LILLIE WAS BORN ON THE 30/10/05
I HAD AN EXREMELY EASY LABOUR AND MY PARTNER AND I CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN
SHE IS SO PERFECT AND SO MUCH FUN
I LOVE IT WHEN SHE SMILES,LAUGHS AND BABBLES TO ME
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO E-MAIL ME HERE'S MY ADDRESS

mimloveslillie@hotmail.com

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Raven was born 23/10/2005. Before I had her I hated the idea of being a Mum, but now she really is the centre of my world!! I adore her gummy grin, and love nothing more to hear her odd grunty laugh grin.

She has the same milestones as the other babies - but she has only rolled from back to tummy twice and then seemed to get over that pretty fast, lol!!! She's starting to creep a little bit - I'm not looking forward to her crawling and having to keep up with her. She's so easy now I just put her down and she stays roughly where I put her. Lovely!!

Labour was horrid, but can't wait to give her a little brother or sister - but I will, coz I want to enjoy her as a baby and toddler without having to concentrate on another newborn smile

Mum to Raven born 23-10-2005

Sign in to follow this topic