Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

#4 bubs born in 2009 Lock Rss

Any #4 bubs out there born 2009? Love to hear from you!

Can't wait til the expecting #4 in 2009 ladies pop so we can start talking in here!

xx Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Bumping

Hi Nic

Hopefully Cathy and Janine will be here soon to join you. I'll be here next month yay.

Woohoo, at least then I won't be talking to myself!

Wow not long for you to go now Janine! are you getting excited?

Yeah we are getting excited, especially when you buy something and you know that soon you will be putting it on your baby. I got some cute little tights today, as I'm knitting a dress (lol how bored i get) and i wanted tights for underneath.
Just fingers crossed she turns or has turned. How is Cora going?

How cute! And clever! I can't knit to save myself! I have to get some tights for Cora too, cause I have a few dresses and things here that she could wear but it's a bit cold for her little legs.

I hope bub has turned for you! When do you see someone again?

Cora is going really well. She has a rash on her face atm but I am not sure if it's just a heat rash from being in the sling or something I have eaten that doesn't agree with her. She has been scratching heaps too, nearly took her eye out today! Poor little thing screamed once she did it too. We are getting great sleep still. She's still sleeping probably 6-8 hrs at night then feeds and goes back to sleep for 2/3 hours, so can't complain about that!

Better go she's crying again! Can't wait to hear some birth announcements! I'll have to tell Dene about this thread too!

Have a great easter hun!
xx Nic

Hi Ladies do you mind if I join in. I had my 4th baby last year 2008 in May. I have 3 boys and a girl ranging in ages from 10 in July to 1 in May.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Kerry

Hi Kerry,

We don't mind you joining at all! Well I don't hehe I'm the only one in here atm! LOL
I have 2 boys and 2 girls. DS1 is 5.5yo, DD1 is 3yo, DS2 is 2 next month and DD2 was born last month. You will have a first birthday coming up very soon! How exciting! I just saw your kids are similar ages to mine! Lauren, my oldest daughter was born the 9th Nov 03, so she's not much younger than your middle boy.

I look forward to chatting to you hun!
xx Nic

Hi Nic
Thanks for the welcome.
Yes my baby boy is 1 next month. No not exciting but scary as i can't believe it has been almost a year that i had my last baby. He's growing up to fast.

But really yes it will be exciting, i am yet to start the preparations though. It's been a while since i planned a 1st birthday. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us.

I read about Cora's birth a short time ago. congratulations how is she and your other kids doing.

They must be doing well as you are able to get on here a bit. I struggle as there is so much to do around home. Luckily for me i only have Kye at home the other 3 are at school.

Take care kerry

Hey Kerri,

My kids are going great thanks! terrors but still good! Cora is doing really well, she sleeps really well, at least 6hrs at night in one go, more if I'm really lucky. The others are good too, Lauren needs her tonsils and adnoids(sp) out in a few weeks time. I can't wait for Alex to go back to school next week. Matt is just a terror, he's in his 2yr tantrum stage atm!

I have been on here a bit, but I usually don't get as much time. I have been a bit lazy at home lately and then thrusday and friday I have only Cora for the day so it gives me more time and it's so much quicker to get things done!

I have even been able to bake since I had Cora, I must be managing my time better now tongue Tho everytime I try to reply to anything I get called away and it takes me twice as long to write what I want to!

Anyway better go,
Take care and I'll talk soon
xx Nic

hey girls,

I got Cora weighed today! She has put on 920grams in 3 weeks! Her birth weight was 7lb 12 and now she is 10lb 10! She's in a good paddock! LOL

Scott said I would make a good cow! That's what you get for having a stock agent as a husband!!

Cora's smiling heaps now too! So cute!

Hope everyone is well, sorry for no personals today
xx Nic

Hey Nic,
Cora sure is doing well sounds like Kye he too is in a "good paddock". He was last time weighing in at 10.64kg at 10 months. It's all good as when he has needles he doesn't cry (if he feels them) as he has plenty of meat for it to go into.

I too can't wait for school to go back (wednesday next week)in w.a. as i have 3 of mine at school now only Kye home. It is good but with them on hols he isn't sleeping anymore than an hour usually he will have 1-2.5 hours twice a day, and 45 mins in the late arvo.

better go check on them and feed Kye take care.
Kerry

Sign in to follow this topic