Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. ??? SEPTEMBER 2009 BABIES ???

??? SEPTEMBER 2009 BABIES ??? Lock Rss

Yes, yes YES and its driving me up the wall!!! My whole FB page is stuffed ever since they changed it (again). Our group page keeps saying there are no posts - NONE - what the?

My normal page is screwed too. One minute I could see a new status from Jenn, then next time I checked it - it was gone again.

No idea whats going on, hope its sorted soon. Right off to do a puzzle with Noah before Darcy wakes.

Hope everyone and their bubs are keeping well in this horid, humid heat - YUK (so glad I'm not pregnant right now)!

xx Tracey

ARGH seems our page has been wiped clean!!!

sigh back to huggies, jumpy screens and crying babies when the post wont go through...

it was good while it lasted

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/jzHGp11.png

hehehe I just sent Caz a PM on FB asking if there was something wrong! I forgot to check here first. What a pain in the behind. Hopefully it will get fixed soon otherwise we will start a new one! Kell you are right it does seem as though it has been wiped clean.

Just a reminder to the other ladies who have Facebook. Please add me " Sasha Carolan" and i will add you to our FB group. Heaps Heap easier to keep in contact, and we get to have a sticky beak at everyone's kiddies.

xoxo

Hiya,

Just incase anyone is still on here too, Hello! I just saw my last post was almost a month ago! Oh how slack of me!

Well I shall just give you a Mitchell household update.

Ryan was sick with an infection in his windpipe for three weeks until three doctors later it was finally diagnosed and the poor little blighter was on antibiotics. No wonder I couldnt get him to self settle!

On the up side today he slept for 2.5 hours in his midday sleep and has gone back down without a fight at 5pm. The nights he is sleeping from around 8pm till 3am with a dummy run around 12 BUT no feeding from about 6.30-7pm till 3am. And he will have a feed at 6am and go back to sleep again. YAY!

Today for the first time in almost a month I got a 'normal' poo....so maybe just maybe all my sacrifice (no dairy diet) has paid off finally. It has helped me shed 4kgs but I broke it on the weekend (it was my birthday so why not?!) and now all I want to eat is junk!

Ashleigh aso started kinder. We had a week of no tears, a week of tears, a week of some tears and today was a day that I hope has broken the crying. Its not usually like her to be so upset but as its all new, she has had some issues with sore bits (her bum one week and nose another)and not wanting anyone to touch her face when she had a sore nose and this set off a bout of crying. So today I stayed for about half an hour and then left her crying, BUT she settled quickly and managed to stay for the whole session. Thank god!

Caitlyn is enjoying her new found freedom during Ashleigh's kinder time, she is a different girl, happily playing by herself and not so screamy! I wonder why? Maybe has something to do with not having a bossy older sister taking all her things off her?

I went to see a naturopath regarding Ryans diet, he can't have almost anything at all under the wheat/dairy family but all the 'first' foods are ok.

I am not supposed to eat wheat, dairy, sugar or anything that remotely resembles any FUN food so thats a bit hard to take.I still do it but in small doses only. I started Ryan on some rice cereal today, he literally grabbed the spoon out of my hand and shoved it in his gob! I decided to not bother with the three days of rice cereal before trying food, I delayed it long enough so gave him some potato tonight. He loved it! So it looks like potato for breakfast tomorrow...mmmmm yummy!

Anyway, screen is jumping around so I shall head off now.

I hope you are all doing well and babies are meeting their supposed milestones. I cant believe its already half a year gone by!

Bye for now

Sam

Hiya,

Just incase anyone is still on here too, Hello! I just saw my last post was almost a month ago! Oh how slack of me!

Well I shall just give you a Mitchell household update.

Ryan was sick with an infection in his windpipe for three weeks until three doctors later it was finally diagnosed and the poor little blighter was on antibiotics. No wonder I couldnt get him to self settle!

On the up side today he slept for 2.5 hours in his midday sleep and has gone back down without a fight at 5pm. The nights he is sleeping from around 8pm till 3am with a dummy run around 12 BUT no feeding from about 6.30-7pm till 3am. And he will have a feed at 6am and go back to sleep again. YAY!

Today for the first time in almost a month I got a 'normal' poo....so maybe just maybe all my sacrifice (no dairy diet) has paid off finally. It has helped me shed 4kgs but I broke it on the weekend (it was my birthday so why not?!) and now all I want to eat is junk!

Ashleigh aso started kinder. We had a week of no tears, a week of tears, a week of some tears and today was a day that I hope has broken the crying. Its not usually like her to be so upset but as its all new, she has had some issues with sore bits (her bum one week and nose another)and not wanting anyone to touch her face when she had a sore nose and this set off a bout of crying. So today I stayed for about half an hour and then left her crying, BUT she settled quickly and managed to stay for the whole session. Thank god!

Caitlyn is enjoying her new found freedom during Ashleigh's kinder time, she is a different girl, happily playing by herself and not so screamy! I wonder why? Maybe has something to do with not having a bossy older sister taking all her things off her?

I went to see a naturopath regarding Ryans diet, he can't have almost anything at all under the wheat/dairy family but all the 'first' foods are ok.

I am not supposed to eat wheat, dairy, sugar or anything that remotely resembles any FUN food so thats a bit hard to take.I still do it but in small doses only. I started Ryan on some rice cereal today, he literally grabbed the spoon out of my hand and shoved it in his gob! I decided to not bother with the three days of rice cereal before trying food, I delayed it long enough so gave him some potato tonight. He loved it! So it looks like potato for breakfast tomorrow...mmmmm yummy!

Anyway, screen is jumping around so I shall head off now.

I hope you are all doing well and babies are meeting their supposed milestones. I cant believe its already half a year gone by!

Bye for now

Sam

FOUND the forum but I DO NOT have a messages tab for some reason...so Jess, sorry your test message will remain unanswered LOL

WHOA, what a lot of hoopla to reply to a fricken message? OMG!

Ok lets see if I can post this without breaking it

This is all too weird for me too. Took me forever to find it. Whatever happened to 'view my posts' huh? That was WAY easier!

Sorry Kell, but I have a messages tab....

Oh, and I've found that if you want to reply, and just have your message as the reply, not the previous person's plus yours, scroll down further and click on 'ADD REPLY' - then you can just add your own message.

Oh man how hard was this to find?

Is anyone stll using this at all? Is it worthwhile still popping in or does everyone use facebook?

If you are still on here say "hello"

Hello, I come on here every now & then still!!

Kristy, QLD, 4yr old Olivia & 4mth old Charlotte

Well I have just found it!!!
I HATE the new website !!!!
I cant even get on to a thread I had started about concieving number 3 in 2010! it just keeps coming up with internet exploer cant find this page, blah blah blah.
I have complianed to mods in the thread in general but have had no reply!
so for sept cathcups we will be sticking to fb.

just popped back to see if anything interesting has happened but nup, nothing new to report here either - lol! Just wanna know what was wrong with the old huggies? So much easier!

Sign in to follow this topic