Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. WHO HERE has a baby born AUG 2005?

WHO HERE has a baby born AUG 2005? Rss

Just wanting to chat to ppl whom have a baby the same time I had.. My baby was born 29th Aug 2005!! She is the apple of my eye, although she is my 4th child.. Her name is Jorja!!

ALSO could u please join a group I am in:-
http://groups.msn.com/bubbaschubbas

Thanks, Haylz

Teach your children well!!

Hiya Haylz.Great to meet you darls.My name is Deb.My baby boy,Broden,was born on the 25th of August 2005.He's my second Bubby.His big sister,Kailee,was born on the 2nd of October 2003.I'm absolutely loving being a Mummy.They make my heart smile.I look forward to chatting to you.Have a great day.Cheers,Deb gasp)

Kailee-02/10/03 & Broden-25/08/05

Hi there,
my name is Cheryl and my son Cooper wasborn 30 august, he is my 4th child too....love to chat

cheryl NSW 6mth baby boy cooper

Hi Haylz,

My daughter Hunter was born 26 August, she is our first baby. She is so much fun such a happy baby.

I also can not believe that she is 8 months old already. Last weekend we went to the parents and baby expo in sydney and seeing all the parents there with tiny little new borns made me all clucky to have another one!. Hunter seemes so huge now when looking at those little babies.

Cheers

nicole

DD August 05, brother or Sister due June 08

Hey there Haylz,
My son was all so born on the 29th Aug 2005 at 1.30am. He is my first child. I couldn't imagine my life without him now. Hard to belivie he is now 8 months when he struggled to live for the first two weeks. He is such a big strong boy now. His name is Giovanni

Emma
Hello...

My 3rd son Dylan was born on the 15th August. i can't believe he is 10mths old now!!! He is crawling, pulling himself up on things and walking around them. He has 8 teeth and has a good vocabulary...lol He is a sweet little thing and such a big boy. Look forward to chatting other mums of bubs around the same age.

cheers... charlie:)
hi tracey here and i have just discovered the parents exchange so this is my first reply my little girl stephanie was born on the 1 of august she is now 13 mths old i will see about joining your group tommorrow bye for now...
swybrow@bigbutton.con.au:)

tracey S.A steph 1 8 05

Sign in to follow this topic