Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. what a 11 months old doing now

what a 11 months old doing now Lock Rss

Hi all my daughter is 11 months old and she is crawling all over the house and over the furniture and walking around the coffee table and she has just started to walk on her own doing some steps and than balaning for awhile before taking another step and im so proud of her.

Jaye has one botton teeth but its been taking its time to get though the skin and pop to say hello and she stands in her cot and waits for us to pick her up at night or morning.

Will thats all I have for the moment or other wise you mums a going to sick me talking about my daughter.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

My sweetheart is also 11 months and crawling everywhere,walking around the furniture,has 8 teeth(all within the last 7 weeks),says mum,dad and bub.
She has swimming lessons once a week and loves it and is starting daycare tomorrow as I am going back to work 2 days a week so I am feeling a little stressed about that.At least she will have her big brother there to look after her!
She is such a placid,adorable girl and we all love her to bits!

Sign in to follow this topic