Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

January 2008 Babies Lock Rss

hey everyone i'm not sure if there's a jan 08 bubs thread as i didn't look thru all the pages so i thought i would start one up
our 2nd gorgeous lil lady Leyna was born on 21st Jan 2008 weighing 8lb 9oz
when was everyone elses gorgeous bubs born
hi,
my DS was born 26th jan 2008( australia day) 8pound 7 ouces.
BTW- love the name leyna smile
thanks i loved it the minute i read it in the baby name book i had and it fits in well with our other girls names
yeah its true that when you find a name you just know it will be the one..you just know..
Hi, my identical twin girls were also born on the 21st january 2008 smile
thats so awsum there are a few kids with 21st jan as their birthdate twins are double the fun everyone used to tell my dad that my sis and i were double the trouble and he always said no its double the fun actually lol
Hi,

My DS was born at 7.30pm on 31st Jan 2008, so only just squeeked in to January bubs! He was 3.62kg (8 pounds exactly) and 55cm long, with an enormous head LOL!! blink
He was due on 4th Feb, so was happy he came a bit early.

There used to be a thread two or three years back for Jan 08 bubs, but it kind of died.

His Royal Highness, Prince William

What weight is everyones bubs now? My girls had TTTS so were very sick when born and spent 4 weeks in special care...donor twin was much smaller. There is still a weight difference...14 kgs and 12 kgs, but both are very tall.

What weight is everyones bubs now? My girls had TTTS so were very sick when born and spent 4 weeks in special care...donor twin was much smaller. There is still a weight difference...14 kgs and 12 kgs, but both are very tall.

I think that DS is now about 15 or 16kg, he is tall and has long limbs (and still has a big head) so I think this is where the weight is coming from grin

His Royal Highness, Prince William

leyna is bout 13-14kgs now and she stands at bout 95cm so she's pretty tall
Sign in to follow this topic