Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

September 2011 Babies Lock Rss

Hi smile

My daughter Aleisha was born on the 10th September, she was 12 days early actually was meant to be due today. She was 6 pound 15 ounces when she was born and 49 cm long.
I have two other children Kayla who is 2 years and 7 months and Benjamin who is 16 months old, our household is pretty busy but it has been nice having my partner home he will be back at work next week sad
It would be awesome to get to know other mums with babies born this month smile

Take care, Nichole

Hi Nichole

I'm a first time mum with my son Tyson born on 1st September, 10 days early. He was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 49 cm long as well.

Sam xx
My little girl was born on the 25th September she was 6 days early she was due the 1st October. She weighed 8pd 15oz and she was 56cm long.
hey
congrats on ur babies!!

my son Kellim was born on the 2nd of september. 15days overdue. he was due on the 18th of august.
he was posterior and 10pound 5ounce. so had to have an emergency csection as i failed to progress from 6cm after 22hours of labour.
hey

congrats on all ur bubs guys.
my son was born on the 13th of sept.. on his due date!! he was 7pound 10 and was 51 cm long. He was born naturally after a 19 hour labor!

jamie
Hi all,

My gorgeous little girl Amelia was born on the 17th September...A week before her due date. She was 6 pound 14 ounces and 50.5 cm long. I had an induced natural birth that went for 12 hrs.

From, first time mother Michelle smile
Hi,

My little man, Noah, was born on the 20th Sept 8 days past his due date. He was born via c section and was 7lb 11 and 50.5cm long.

I also have DS 1 who is 2 years and 3 months old. My DH has just gone back to work so it has been fun trying to juggle the 2 boys!

Hope everyone is travelling well and getting some sleep.

Emily
Hi Ladies

My little girl was born on 5th September (4 days early) due to an induction as i had high bile salts in my liver and blood pressure was high!

She finally came out with the help of a vaccume and she was prosterier (face up) she weighed 7"9 and was 51 cm long

Id like to know what you girls think about letting bub cry it out every now and then. Our bub will go to sleep on her own a fair bit but we get days where she wants to only sleep on us and when we put her down she cries, if we pick her up she stops so we know there is nothing wrong expect her being a bit clingy. we want to stop this asap so we are trying the cry it out method.. she can cry for like 10 mins or maybe longer. I go in every 5 mins to settle and put her back down and walk out. She does eventually go to sleep but i just want to know what all you other mothers are doing???
My gorgeous daughter Eliza was born on the 23rd September, 4 days early as my blood pressure also went up and I had an induction. She also finally came out with the help of a vaccume after 12 hrs as she was posterier as well!! Good to hear of someone in a similar situation. She also came out with a big ring on her head and broken skin around the ring that has taken 4 weeks to heal. She was 7"12 and 51 cm long.

Hi Ladies

My little girl was born on 5th September (4 days early) due to an induction as i had high bile salts in my liver and blood pressure was high!

She finally came out with the help of a vaccume and she was prosterier (face up) she weighed 7"9 and was 51 cm long

Id like to know what you girls think about letting bub cry it out every now and then. Our bub will go to sleep on her own a fair bit but we get days where she wants to only sleep on us and when we put her down she cries, if we pick her up she stops so we know there is nothing wrong expect her being a bit clingy. we want to stop this asap so we are trying the cry it out method.. she can cry for like 10 mins or maybe longer. I go in every 5 mins to settle and put her back down and walk out. She does eventually go to sleep but i just want to know what all you other mothers are doing???
Our little girl came into the world on the 26th of September I was induced 3 weeks early due to pregnancy induced hypertension. We Called Her Mischa Louise and she was 8 pound 5 1/2 and was 50 cm.

She has two older brothers Ben 3 1/2 and Jaiden who will be two next week
Hi
i am a first time mum... my little girl was born on the 10th Sep. right on her due date!
Hi all. my little boy Zach arrived on his due date of 9/9/11. he was 3.985kg and 50cm long. He is just gorgeous but were having a little trouble sleeping thru the day. sleeps well at night thankfully!! im a firdt time mum too so not sure wat to expect. hopefully things get easier.... smile btw he is already rolling from belly to back. did so at 7wks. wat age does this usually start?
Sign in to follow this topic