Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Any September 04' Babes? Lock Rss

Hi everyone i had a girl on the 23 september 04. Her name is Hayley and she weighed 6lb 8oz and is a very healthy baby. She said her first word today and it was bub and we are all excited.

8mth baby

Hello everyone,

My son Archie was born on the 30th September 2004 and has been pulling himself up furniture and taking a few tentative steps along the couch.

My husband and I bought him a Fisher Price toy today that he can lean on and it moves along on wheels to help him get the walking technique going. He still occasionally walks on his tip toes. The toy also converts into a little scooter for when he gets a bit older. He is enjoying it heaps.

He still wakes once (lately twice) for a feed but I'm hoping he will grow out of it.

I hope you all had a fantastic mothers day.

Luv Pauline

Mum of Two lovely children

Hi Cath's a mum,

Try giving your daughter pumpkin, carrot & apple together. It is really sweet, it might be a way to get your daughter eating vegies without knowing it. This is a favourite of my daughter's. Hope this helps.

MY SON CAMERON WAS BORN ON SEPTEMBER 9TH.HE WIEGHED 6LB6OZ.HE HAS BEEN SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT SINCE HE WAS 6 WEEKS OLD. HE HAS 4 TEETH,THE 5TH IS ALMOST HERE.HE EATS LIKE A HORSE AND WEIGHS 9.5KGS.HE IS A REALLY EASY BABY.

melissa,sydney,mum to jakob,4, & cameron,1

Yes,
My baby was bornon 8th September as well at 11p.m! 8lb61/2oz after induced labour(due to preeclampsia)and then emergency caesar! He was 54 cms and born at North Gosford Private Hospital!
How's everyone else going?

kelly, NSW, 4year old and 2 year old boys and expe

Sign in to follow this topic