Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Bubs born in March 04 Lock Rss

Hi

I was wondering if you have had your bub in March and I was wanting to see what they are all up to now..

Connor was born on 24th March. Time has gone bye so fast..

Love to hear about your bubs.

Tanya
[email protected]

Tan,QLD,Connor 2, Mackayla 2wks old

Hi Tanya,
Jack was born 25/3/04. He is gwoing up so fast- he crawls and also cruises around the furniture. He also walks holding on to one or both hands. He has only 1 tooth so far. Unfortunately he still doesn't sleep thru the night- hows your little one sleep/ what is she/he up to?
he will soon be a little mischief maker....
cheerio
Lizzy

Baby J- 9 months

hi my little boy was born the 10th. We've been sleeping through since about 7.5 months but thats depending on teeth! We have four teeth and some more on the way. Such a fast crawler hard to catch him down the hallway at times. Pulling himself up on furniture etc.

kylie
qld
Hi Tanya

Keisha was born 8th of March and she is walking everywhere in fact she is trying to run now. She started crawling at 6 1/2 months and hasn't stopped since she has 4 1/2 teeth mostly on the top only the half tooth on the bottom. she is starting to talk and calls the dog by hin name. She loves giving kisses and hugs and playing peek a boo. She was sleeping through but now gets up once a night.

I am loking forward to her 1st b'day in 2 months

Enjoy

Annette

Annette WA mummy to Keisha 080304 & Thehan 200307

Hi

My daughter was born 29th March. She still doesn't have any teeth hopefully soon though you can see them under the gum just got to get them to break though. She has been bum shuffling for almost 2 mths now, and is finally looking like she might actually crawl. She will say daddadda, mummuma & bubbub.

She is my second child there is 15mths between my girls.

J
Hi Lizzy,

Wow our bubs were born so close. Arent they just a joy to watch now.

We had a break through yesterday. Connor stood up on his walker/rider he got for xmas and he started to walk. It was so exciting to watch as he was so very happy with himself that he could actually do something else other than crawl.

We have been sleeping through since he was 7.5 months old, and he really only has just in the past 3 months gotten into a routine... Which helps me out heaps so I can get things done around the house.

He says mum mum and dada we think he says car, and we think that he has sliped out bub bub.

No teeth still, but you can see them under the gum. I have been told by a clinic nurse that he is cross cutting.. Which will make him a bit more cranky than usual.

We are having trouble with seperation issues at the moment. It gets you down on some days but we manage to get over it..

I have started gym again so i took him along today and as i was finishing i could hear this little person just crying his eyes out and yep it was Connor..

So I will have to just try litlle bits at a time..

He has gone off his milk aswell so its hard to try and keep up fluids as he will just flatly refuse to have anything.... But we do manage to get some water or a bit of baby juice into him.

Well if you like we could email and keep intouch with each other and with our bubs too.

Wow a few months and they will be the big 1 how exciting.

Any how take care and feel free to email I will definetaly like to keep intouch.

Have a great day

Tanya and Connor
[email protected]

Hi Kylie,

Its fun hey when they start to become mobile.

We have such a laugh with bubby now that he is doing all of these things..

Yesterday he actually walked with his walker/rider. IT was so cute to see.

Well hope that your bub dosent keep you too busy. And hope to chat again soon. Feel free to email we would love to keep intouch

Tanya and Connor
[email protected]

Hi Annette,

Wow your little girl certainly is on the move isnt she.

What age did she walk?

Yes Connor loves peek a boo too, he is so funny to watch...

Yeah i too am excited with his first birthday. I cant wait...

We are not sure as what to do as we are still trying to settle into our new home and we are still getting the yard established.. But yes no doubt it will be fun..

Well I better go so keep the updates comming we would love to hear from you both feel free to email.

Tanya and Connor
[email protected]

Hi J

Wow 2 children how do you cope? I mean its exciting and all but I am a little scared about bub number 2. We are planning to start trying again at the end of this year, and I am wondering how I will go..

The teeth are a pain I know what you mean about getting them to cut through..

We too can see Connors teeth under the gum...

Hopefully soon bub may crawl for you she must be close.

Connor started to walk yesterday with his walker/rider. IT was great to see.

Any how i have to get off to bub so I will chat again soon hopefully and maybe we can keep in touch.

Tanya and Connor
[email protected]

Tanya

Its great having them so close together, the first few weeks were challenging but I had a lot of support from my hubby and parents, they are great friends now Maddy just idolises her big sis.

I should try her on her ride & stride actually, she loves to stand and will walk if you hold her hands so she would proberly love it.

Congradulation Connor your off and away, now the fun really starts, its great watching them in the first few weeks they start to walk.

Have fun chasing Connor

J
Hi, My little girl was born March 27th (my first girl after 5boys!)

feel free to email me if you like

[email protected]

look forward to hearing from you smile
Hi, just seing if anyone was intrested in joining a yahoo group? if so the address is below:

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/babiesborn2004/

its particularly for those born in Feb, March and April.
Sign in to follow this topic