Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. Any December 2004 babies??

Any December 2004 babies?? Lock Rss

Jessica was born on th 6 December 2004 a day before my birthday. She was supposed to be born on the 14 December due to me having Pre-Eclampsia she was delivered early. I was really disappointed not to go through labour but I think I'm grateful as she was 8lb 4 oz when she was born

Ally, Perth, 4 1/2 mth baby

Wow - don't know about the rest of you December mum's but the last four months have gone so fast.

I took Jacob to the Dr this morning for his 4 monthly needles. Poor little man - didn't he cry afterwards - I wanted to cry too!

His weight was 8.9kg (appox 19pd 10ounce), his length was 69.5 (two months ago at his first needles he was 63cm) and his head circ was 46.5cm up from 43.5cm two months ago. He has doubled his birth weight in 3 months. But in saying so his dad is tall - about 6ft 8in.

I've started doing "fitmums" and he's an excellent weight to use for the arm muscles.

He's starting to roll right over now but can't quite make his top half go all the way which frustrates him to no end. He smiles and giggles a lot more now.

I think I'll have to start the solid introduction soon because as he is a big boy I don't think S26 will be enough to satisfy him.

It only seems like last week I was dreading the thought of what I would do with a newborn - before I know it - 12 months will be here.

Hi everyone
Ally your lil girl was only born 2 days after my son laylen he was born the 4th december 2weeks early i was due the 16th december.
Well i know exactly what you meen about time flying by i can beleive laylen will be 5mths old next month and my daughter will be 2 god i cant beleive it.
So do any of you have msn messenger?
anyway i better run takecare Nat
Twinkletoes - I have MSN Messenger!
hi well my addy is [email protected] add me to your list might catch up to chat sometime
i have messenger to - [email protected] if you want to add me as well

Lisa

Lisa,NSW, mum of 3

Hi girls,
Just found this forum and am jumping in smile
My baby Cody was due on the 23/12/04 and came on the 22nd weighing 8lb8oz. He is a long awaited and special boy after 7 years of ttc and 2 m/c!

Cody was 17 weeks on Wednesday and weighed 8.6kg and was 66cm long. His dad is 6"6. He's off the charts with his weight now, lol... most people think he's about 6 months old.

Cody has been sleeping all night for about 2 months, maybe more and I just moved him into his cot 4 nights ago. I'm not even thinking about solids yet, he's doing great on his 4 bottles a day of S26. We BF for 12 weeks as well as comp feeding but sadly I just wasn't a good cow.

Anyway I could go on and on, but just wanted to say hi and that I'm looking forward to chatting with you all smile

Wanda, Melb. Cody 22.12.04 & Jai 30.4.06

Hi Wanda - WELCOME~!

Gee I as so glad to read your story - sounds so much like mine.

Jacob was born on 30/12/04 and he too is off the charts with his weight, height and head circumference. I worried I was overfeeding him -but apparently not!

I too was not a good cow - was flat out expressing 20mls most times. I did the BF plus comp feeding for 8 weeks. I had lots of guilts over this but eventually came to realise I was doing the best for him. I was grateful though that he got the cholostrum in hospital even though the midwives had to suck it up with a syringe whilst I hand expressed (the worst possible experience next to a c-section)!

Glad to hear your bub is healthy!

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Blessings
Twinketoes - I think I added you to my messenger list correctly.

But Elissa's mum I couldn't add you to mine - I think you need a hotmail address for me to add you on my list.
crikey - now you are getting complicated!!!!!! I dont know if i have a hot mail address - i just use messenger with my brother o/s & it works!!!!!!!!! I'll look into it.

Lisa,NSW, mum of 3

Just had to let you all know that my little girl is just about sitting - will only be a week or so. She was born on 8th dec 4 weeks early which makes her adjusted age 3 3/4mths. I reckon thats pretty damn early for them to sit but i guess thats what happens with 2 older sisters to keep up with!!!!! I might add she is making absolutely no attempt to roll over or reach out for toys - cant figure that out!!!! Little toad has started waking in the night after sleeping all night. Gave her some toys last night (3am) in the cot & left her there - went back to sleep after 1/2 hr of playing with them!!!

Lisa,NSW, mum of 3

Hi Guys,
I havent been on for a while.
Well my too are driving me crazy at the moment. Instead of sleeping anywhere between 6-8 hours at night they are now waking about 3 hours waiting for that boob in their mouth aaaaaaaaahhhhhh.
Its so annoying.
They are 6 months but 4 months old and have been told by the paed at the last check in that it is a little to early yet for solids as their little bellies etc wont take it yet. I think I might be giving him another call.
I dont however want to start full solids yet but a think a little farex here and there might be okay????? How often can they have farex I have forgotten, is it just once a day?????
They are both giggling and laughing it is so cute and they have started holding hands when they are on the bouncer togeather. It is such an adorable site.
And if the little one cries my bigger one rubs his head, I don't know if he just likes the feel of it though and dosen't know what he is doing but it looks cute.
They are due for their 6 month needles next week too so hopefully no reactions.
Anyway better go I think my 3 yr old (just turned) has awoken.
Hope everyone is well
Talk later

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Sign in to follow this topic