Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. Any December 2004 babies??

Any December 2004 babies?? Lock Rss

Hi everyone.....haven't had time to post an update......i had a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago and have been busy trying to get my enerygy back......just an update on how our bubs is going......Alec was born on the 15th December and currently he has 6 teeth......he has been on solids since he was 10 weeks old....he has a bot 4 times a day and has solids twice a day....he's starting to sit up by himself now......doesn't like tummy time at all........laughs alot.......he loves his jolly jumper and he loves for you to hold him up so he can walk....he sleeps through the night (except when his teeth are playing up).....he's completely in to tigger;)......

what s everyone else's bubs up to????????

Matt & Shell

Matt & Shell

Hi
Charlie was born on the 17th. Can't believe it's been almost 12 months. He's finally sleeping through (since about 9mnths), has 4 teeth and currently trying to walk (takes a few steps then falls). I was breastfeeding him up until a couple of weeks ago - due to him getting his first cold. Since then he's refused me. Seeing that he's so close to 12months I've decided to put him straight onto cows milk. Having some trouble though - he doesn't seems to be drinking all that much even though I'm constantly offering water to him - he only sips at it. I don't think he knows how to use a bottle because he just sips at that too. Is anyone else in a similar situation or have any suggestions?

SA, 2-half yr Boy

my daughter Ellie Sienna was born on 3rd December 04, was 7pound 1 ounce,49cms long but slack of me I know have no idea of height but weighed 5.95kgs at 12 months needles. She's very happy but only sleeps once a day generally in the morning and for 2-3 hours depending, eats well when those teeth don't bother her-she got her first tooth 1 months ago, goes to bed at 6pm and wakes at around 6.30am. Gives kisses,claps hands,dances,stands on her own and has only taken 1 step(my first walked 10days off 15months and my second walked 9 days off 15months)so we'll see.Loves honey sandwiches and her milk, loves to play with you but also loves alone time but with a boisterous 2 1/2 yr old brother who wouldn't!
Belinda

Belinda,Qld,3 children(1 in heaven)

Sign in to follow this topic