Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. February - March 2005 Babies

February - March 2005 Babies Lock Rss

Hello all mums with newborns. Fun isn't it. My daughter Shayley is now 6 weeks old and spending a lot of time awake during the day. Im amazed by how many people stop and ask how old she is and get clucky over her. And then there are the cats who guard her bassinet and growl at anyone who goes near her, except me.

Congratulations on the birth of your new child and would love to hear from you!

De-anne when was your bub born?

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

hi girls my boy lachlan was born the 3/3/05 when were yours born

Cathy S.A, girl Rylee 07/01/04+Lachlan 03/03/05

my "little" boy jake was born 20 of feb 05 he was 9lb'15oz.
hes now 11 weeks, and in 00 and 0 cloths.
hes baby boy no. 2 with his big brother bryce who is 4.

Mother of Bryce and Jake

Hi my little girl, Jazmyn was born on 9th of Feb & today is now 3 months!! (cant believe how quick the time has gone by). Any other mums with bubs born in Feb? Anyone else from Perth?

My little boy was born on 22 Feb 2005 at 9lb 9oz

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

my baby alyssa was born on the 28th feb and is now almost 11 weeks. she started sleeping through the night at about 2 weeks old which does make things a lot easier. she has just started on solid food but has been on farex for two weeks. she loves her veges which i am so happy with and she is about to try some fruit for lunch today.

alyssa 28.2 taylah 2.11 lachlan 11.9

My son bayden was born 25/02/05. he was 8 pnd 1 and 55cms.
He loves to kick and hit at his cot toys and has been sleeping from 7:30pm till 6 am for 3 weeks now. Im pretty tired during the day at the moment but when he sleeps for a 2hr nap im not, so now hes awak and i wanna sleep. hehe

mum to bayden 25/02/05

I love the name alyssa!! Jazmyn also slept pretty much through the night since about 2-3 weeks old. Well atleast 7 hrs before needing another feed. Hey I have heard about farex but can you tell me what it actually is? Is it like a cereal for bubs?

Hey everyone. I have Flynn born 24 Feb. 7lb 1 oz.

He's just over 11 weeks now and is doing well. He's growing really fast. He is a good sleeper during the night (8 hours) but only cat naps during the day..

Sometimes when he is crying I wish he would go to someone else to be settled, but then its nice to know that 'only mum will do.' At times, he wont even go to dad.

He is exclusively breastfed and just loves it. He is smiling and has 'talks' (sometimes at 4am in the morning). I had a hard time at the start (breastfeeding issues, cracks, bleeding, mastitis, thrush etc.) but its all up hill from here.

He is reasonably happy during the day, and is content to sit in the bouncer while i do housework.

Am REALLY enjoying him right now..

Arn't babies this age just so cute, especially as winter comes their extra cuddly!!

Laneisa, QLD, 5 kids + baby Flynn 24/02/05

Hi,
I am a first time mum at 29. My Son Ethan was born on 23/03/05 he is now 9 weeks old and growing fast.
He was 8pound 3.5 at birth, 1 week early and at his 8 week check up was 12pound 2.
He was breastfeed upto 6 weeks and now bottle feed.
I have people stop me in the street all the time and ask how old he is and get clucky, I guess it is the price we pay for having such gooing look babies. (Ha HA)

URL=http://blingee.com/blingee/view/62304287-Sien

Hi My little girl Jasmine was born on 08 March 2005/ 3.45 KG

Jasmine 08/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic